Seeking Tall women in games

v0ldar

Oct 2, 2018
I feel like these are hard to find since they aren't really tagged or it's not really thought about. Games like Bone's The Manor, Knight of love, Insexual Awakening etc. Might go and make a little list that people can add to, but wouldn't mind some recommendations.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I agree, I'd love a tag for larger women since you got them in most femdom games like ToT, Katalist, The Big Score, and others, but there isn't really a tag for women who are larger than the average main character. I actually really enjoy a woman who feels larger than life. I don't think there's a tag for giant women either in games like Giant Guardians, Dwindling Away, and...I knew another one, but it escapes me in this moment, lol.

v0ldar

Oct 2, 2018
I agree, I'd love a tag for larger women since you got them in most femdom games like ToT, Katalist, The Big Score, and others, but there isn't really a tag for women who are larger than the average main character. I actually really enjoy a woman who feels larger than life. I don't think there's a tag for giant women either in games like Giant Guardians, Dwindling Away, and...I knew another one, but it escapes me in this moment, lol.
And The Big Score is one I had never heard of until now! Criminal how hard it is to find these games, I'll scrounge what I know and make a small list sometime soon and change this thread title. As niche as GTS and SM are and how disgusted I see people in some of those threads that were just looking for femdom, it really should have some sort of tag for finding and for warning.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Hilde was pretty hot, I just didn't care for the problems I had running the game back when I played it.