Seeking Tamagotchi like games with girls that you have to take care for

EtKnell

May 31, 2021
I tried out lately AI girlfriend/companion apps like Replica, IGirl, Anima and so on, and found the concept itself quite enjoyable, but not the execution. So, screw the dumb AI and 150$ subscription plans for lame roleplay that underpaid IT guy coded overnight, surely someone had this idea already? Help me, please. I'm sure someone can point me in the right direction

SO, long story short. Virtual girlfriend, with story, without it, doesn't matter. Do stuff to her, advance relationship, all that. Preferably if she is kinda like a pet, that you can check on, when you are bored? Like Tamagotchi. Would be cool if it's on Android, but Windows is okay too. Bonus points if the game is interactive and you can discuss stuff with them

Closest things that come to mind that vaguely resembles what I want is Teaching Feelings, My Destopian Robot Girlfriend and maybe someone like Dating my daughter and Melody, but with format of the first 2 games

Anyway, thank you in advance for suggestions!

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
A couple other games that have a similar format to Teaching Feelings (but not like a Tamagotchi) are Together Again and Nai's Training Diary. There's also Save a Soul, but the part about the game being able to access your internet and the loli character design might be off-putting.

EtKnell

May 31, 2021
A couple other games that have a similar format to Teaching Feelings (but not like a Tamagotchi) are Together Again and Nai's Training Diary. There's also Save a Soul, but the part about the game being able to access your internet and the loli character design might be off-putting.
Okay, thank you for replying! First one looks promising, and the other 2 also fit the criteria. I will give them a try. By any chance, do you know any VN that explore this thing? Don't have to be exact same concept, just general idea