michi04

May 14, 2018
one question, do i need chapter 1 for the full game too or is it from the beginning with chapter 2?

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
one question, do i need chapter 1 for the full game too or is it from the beginning with chapter 2?
Chapter 2 is a sequel to chapter 1. So it's best to start with chapter 1. If you want to you could start with chapter 2, as there is a short chapter 1 recap in introduction.

Reactions: michi04

michi04

May 14, 2018
Chapter 2 is a sequel to chapter 1. So it's best to start with chapter 1. If you want to you could start with chapter 2, as there is a short chapter 1 recap in introduction.

thank you for your info. there is also a compressed version of chapter 1, it's pretty big with 4gb

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I've played all three out of which the Sunville is closest to Tamara's Exposure and then the Arizona Unbridled. Naughty Lyanna comes in last according to me. All three have female prots. & options really affect the gameplay especially in Naughty Lyanna, taking you to different routes unlocking various exclusive-to-the-route scenes. You can really make her as you want but still the corruption level is wayyyyyyy below as compared to Tamara's Exposure, for eg. the mf scenes are already very less & that too are totally avoidable which is why I used to not like it that much...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I'm confused about this new character map, I don't see the character names just the locations and story names like before.

Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Tamara's Exposure [v1.0.2 Performance Fixed] [Adorable Romaine] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,96 GB / 612 MB - TamarasExposure-1.0.2-performance_fixed-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 586 MB - TamarasExposure-1.0.2-performance_fixed-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes