boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I stopped following a while ago because I didn't like the undertone, although I loved some of the character design.
So I came back today for a look where it got to and I want to say well done on the art for sure.

Anna looks so good, cute face, gorgeous body, amazing tan lines. I wish she was in a different story but have to recognise the artist has a lot of talent. Well done.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
maybe 1 out of 10 devs in this site knows how to write a story. Combo of good artist + coder + writer/story teller is difficult to come by. Lik really it's like 0.05% of games in this site.. In that sense focusing what you are good at might not be bad. I skip all the shitty dialogue personally. Either do it properly or don't do it.

Recently this one game became popular...i don't remember the name now but basically that one game without any text and only emojis. Look at those devs, that's some proper ingenuity, I bet they are shit at writing and came up with a way to compensate their shortcoming

Wat I mean to say is that not all stories must be written down. There are many ways to convey the messages, like first humans just drew shit on the cave walls right for example

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Recently this one game became popular...i don't remember the name now but basically that one game without any text and only emojis. Look at those devs, that's some proper ingenuity, I bet they are shit at writing and came up with a way to compensate their shortcoming
For those who are wondering, the game is Tame It!

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
maybe 1 out of 10 devs in this site knows how to write a story. Combo of good artist + coder + writer/story teller is difficult to come by. Lik really it's like 0.05% of games in this site.. In that sense focusing what you are good at might not be bad. I skip all the shitty dialogue personally. Either do it properly or don't do it.

Wat I mean to say is that not all stories must be written down. There are many ways to convey the messages, like first humans just drew shit on the cave walls right for example
I agree. This game is just something I created for those people with fetishes similar to mine (mostly impregnation)...There's not much games that are so heavily focused on this as mine, and this is exactly what I wanted to create. A game for people who like impregnation to enjoy it and fap to it. I'm not trying to teach a lesson, create a masterpiece or something like that. It's just a fap game, that's all.

While in the future I'll make games with a deeper plot, this is not the one and it won't ever be.
Also, I'm a shitty writer so there's that as well.

Last edited:

revan1447

Apr 30, 2017
I agree. This game is just something I created for those people with fetishes similar to mine (mostly impregnation)...There's not much games that are so heavily focused on this as mine, and this is exactly what I wanted to create. A game for people who like impregnation to enjoy it and fap to it. I'm not trying to teach a lesson, create a masterpiece or something like that. It's just a fap game, that's all.

While in the future I'll make games with a deeper plot, this is not the one and it won't ever be.
I think you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: DarkLoki

DJenser

May 8, 2018

Well you knew enough to craft an antagonist for the MC. All stories, good or bad, need an antagonist sooner or later. Gets things moving along, and it helps develop more story ideas.

That being said, I'm a little pissed about the cliffhanger. Of course, if the character turns out to be anything like its literary counterpart, then all I can say is "Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair! ...Nothing beside remains..."

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I remember the dev saying there would be impregnation and even some vaginal sex during pregnancy. In harem and later even in the solo routes. But seeing this update made me doubt the mother a bit. But I still have hope I love all this devs his games its good stuff.
So you can get everyone pregnant but mom atm? Does anyone show?

Feb 19, 2019
Bro, the story was never the focus of this game.
It's not supposed to have a deep story or deep characters, it is what it is.
Maybe it's just not your thing. There's lots of othe games that go in other directions.
People will complain either way and no matter what. I think the game is great, and it gets better every update!

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017

Wincest, impregnation, athletic pixie-cut blonde sis with tanlines :love:. The only thing keeping this from being a favorite is the broken incest dialogue of constantly calling the mom by her first name.

As for story, it only has to be serviceable. I'm not here for Shakespeare, I'm just here to shake MY spear.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Did they fix the illustration where in one screen mom is neatly trimmed, next frame she is hardwood floor after that landing strip (all in one sex session?)

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
My talent is for refining written scripts and documents to their best state possible. Thus, I have enjoyed 70% of Tamas Awakening in the writing part, about 60% of the H-scenes (wish I could simply hit a "no thanks" skip option for some of them instead of rapidly tapping space and clicking until the part I'm not a fan of is over with... (Hint - the "surprise" in 0.12 is the type of thing I'll never accept in my very narrow concept of what is arousing)...

Yes, there are at minimum 4 instances of calling the "aunt" by the "mom" name and an instance of the code for "aunt" being shown without variable brackets. There are numerous lines spoken by the wrong person (MC isn't present in the mall when meeting the redhead - but a line for the thicc "cousin" has MC name attached...)

If you already have someone involved with refining the script, awesome. If not, perhaps consider it for future updates to polish the 0.1-0.12 existing script. "Common" is not "come on"

And the Aunt and Mom name colors should be brightened. They are almost invisible with the textbox behind them.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018

Yes... nailed the fetish...
I def love impregnation, which drew me to your game... but so did the incest tag.
What I was hoping to see, was the taboo nature of the incest part... which a lot if not most of the games never touch on.

Though there is talk about how they shouldn't do it... was instantly blow by, but since you've stated that there really isn't a plot, I don't really hold it against you.

This is really good... if in the future you do a game with plot, that does involve incest, that the taboo nature of incest is also explored. The one game that I love that nailed it completely, was Tangled Up.

I still look forward to more from Tamas Awakening, it's a good playthrough for fetish reasons <3

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Tamas Awakening v1.0

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 108 Votes