Tamashi Development Thread

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Hi guys, I'm the developer of https://f95zone.to/threads/mr-casanova-3-hot-roommates-v0-5-soft-dream.36652/page-4#post-2477500 but until the next patch is done (drawings) I'm already starting our bigger project. We tested rpg maker making 2 short games (3 hot roommates and "are you a wizard?") . So I decided to start this thread to make this game known before its future release . The game has a combat system with the typical pokemon visual:
Battle.png
The basic plot is: Tamashi are special creatures that live in armony with humans. There is a sort of "symbiosis" between humans and tamashi, in fact in the game you will fight with them in this "tournament" that is very similar to the pokemon one (you have to beat some masters in the cities around the region and end the game winning the league). There are types like grass water etc... And of course resistances and weakness (fire is stong against grass, water on fire etc...). You will be able to unlock some erotic scenes with each tamashi of your team, because that's a way to "strengthen" the relationship between the tamashi and his human partner. There will be some conditions to unlock these scenes (level of the tamashi, skills, place etc...).
Levels only unlocks new skills, parameters will not be affected. Maybe we will implement evolution. I will update this thread with other informations later, we have to finish an other game, so that's all for now :D.

plant girl.png
Name: Clorivia
Type:Grass
Rarity:Common
Description:Her armony with the nature makes her a pacific creature who doesn't crave fight but can use the means of nature to defende herself.
She can make plants grow just stepping on them.
Place to find it: Road 1
Passive: Grassy Melody: Every turn she restores her MP

Tell me if there are too many details z.z

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
stonema.png
Name: Stonema
Type: ???
Rarity: Rare
Description: ??
Where to find her: ??
Passive: ??

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Added a sort of "pokedex" where you can find some infos Immagine.png
Edit: I'm going to change something of it

Last edited:

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Some informations about the battle system:
-If the user has the same element of the skill (ex: the user is poison type and uses poison punch), the skill will gain x1.5 more damage.
-Types: Fire, water, grass,, dark, rock, normal, ice, electric (weakness will be posted in the future)
Spoiler:
picture.png

Last edited: