Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
tame it f95.jpg

Overview:
The game is about Lee, who travels by plane to a hotel on one of a small distant island, but something unexpected happens, so he'll soon face a vivid adventure and good bunch of survival.

An exciting process of taming wild and hot babes, which will open access to a variety of unusual kinks and passionate situations, an island full of mysteries. You will have to develop skills, find contact with wayward girls, complete quests and eventually understand whether there is an opportunity to escape from a desert island!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-25
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: Manka Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English, Simplified Chinese, German, Turkish, Russian, Japanese
Store: - - -
Other Games: Tame It Too! - Neon Blago - (non)trivial
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Tame It! 2020-09-28 21.04.42.png Tame It! 2020-09-28 21.05.05.png Tame It! 2020-09-28 21.06.42.png Tame It! 2020-09-28 21.07.28.png Tame It! 2020-09-28 21.08.59.png 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg tame it f95.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
drawings look awesome and the idea of substituting texts with emojis is interesting, I'm not sure this is going to work for every possibility, though (how to describe a choice to skip or include a certain scene/fetish, or even more complex dialogues?).

I gave this thread a like, it's something I never do for a title I haven't even tried yet but I see a lot of good ideas and talent already, so it's worth it to give it a chance, imo.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
what are you using to make the models? they look very good
It's blender, mainly :)

no animations, me sad.
We plan to add some live2D animations, when they be available in the engine.
And we had some draft 3D animations, but they didn't get in the game for now, maybe we'll return to it later. Bad animation can break immersion, but good one needs some love and time.

Cute little Launchpad McQuack in the corner. Also Gadget from the Rescue Rangers.

Wait a second ... Gadget ... the pilot ... Gadget ...
Tonya (pilot) definitely a fan of the series :D

I surprised this game isn't available for mobile, since it uses emojis.
It's on the roadmap! (y)

Oh, and the emoji system it´s a good idea to solve the language issue.
It's a quite challenge for us too because it's very hard to express any complex phrase. But we have even more plans for emojis and I hope it'll come out perfectly :sneaky:

Thanks to all for your feedback, it very important for our team and "Tame it!" development!

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
But i'm gonna give it a try anyway.

I suppose i COULD be wrong.

It's not likely, but...
Yes, I believe not all will like emojis instead of texts, it's quite experimental. Any feedback is appreciated (y)
And if there will be some puzzled phrases — we'll sort it out with patrons and discord community :)

Reactions: redraw
3.40 star(s) 75 Votes