5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
001.png

Overview:
Action/Reverse ryona game focused on humiliation about fighting brutal female opponents and saving the the kingdom from slavery by taking down a femdom built secret society.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-08
Release Date: 2021-08-08
Developer: Kai Dodo
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

00.JPG 00000.png 000000.png 01.JPG 02.JPG 04.png 05.JPG

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well color me intrigued, this is a different change of pace. I'm not usually into CBT, but its femdom without a female protagonist, I'll take it!

Edit: I'm just gonna toss this in here, but if you're gonna be this brutal ANYWAY...It'd be cool if this gets pegging down the line. I can hope at least. I mean, after enough ball busting, you can't really rape the guy anyway, his junk is just not even gonna function.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Kinda has an Anti-Wonder Women Vibe, why are Amozons always rustless :unsure: .................. Oh yeah, they miss the Dick:ROFLMAO:
That's false, a lot of amazonian stories involve them raping and pillaging quite successfully (on par if not better than the vikings) they weren't ever left wanting. They took what they wanted and killed/released whatever they were done with using.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
CBT? Hey friend Ravenleaf, Happy new year!
Probably not the best post for a happy new year, but I am LMAO
Happy new year too you too!

CBT means Cock and Ball Torture...Statistically, that is SOMEONE'S idea of a Happy New Year :sneaky:
Right now the dev/tags claim only Ryona, but the 4th picture suggests otherwise. Just because its Ryona doesn't mean low blows are allowed

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Ok, beginning of the game walking through the castle, way too fucking annoying. I enjoy femdom games a lot and I like the style of this one so far. However, there are just way too many enemies in the first room of the castle. I would suggest having maybe like half as many enemies or when you defeat or are defeated by one have them disappear from the map when you respawn, or even something as small as making them move slower, it's so easy to get boxed in and stun locked. In this way you are at least making small progress.

Edit: And holy shit the first I guess "boss fight" with the girl who makes you kiss her feet if you lose, this game is missing a fundamental part of it, namely leveling up the player. Winning a single fight in this game against shadowy figures is complete RNG with no payoff to losing (ala Tower of Trample submission scenes) and no reward for winning. This need massive improvement to it's core gameplay mechanics or I have a feeling this game is not going to see much success.

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I'm getting a "Widows protected your PC do you still want to run this application" message. Is this safe?
That's a standard message when Windows doesn't recognize the publisher. This looks like a normal RPG Maker installer. I don't see anything suspicious.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote