VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Tangled Up [v11] [SerialNumberComics]

1. 3.00 star(s)

T10T

Overall average game, pace kind of slow 3/5, story is 3/5, renders 3/5, and sex scenes 3/5, Gameplay 3/5. So yeah, overall, it is a pretty average game do I highly recommend this game the answer is no. If you are bored and really don't have any other game to play than I guess you can pass the time playing this one.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Legal1709

I'll start by saying that I like a game with a slow burn because it feels more real for me, that's why I love Foot of the mountains and here was no different BUT there's various problems here like:
    The biggest mistake of this game is focusing way more on the sister as the "main female character", if they all had the "protagonism" (aka Mom and Vicky) the game would be 90% better because they are far better characters (the b*tches that eventually submits to the cock).
    The grind here sucks (as expected by the dev) but what makes it worse is that we don't have a good walkthrough day by day to the latest version, that sucks because a game like this you lose too much going in by yourself.
    The story here has the same problem of FOTM, it has potential but in the end there's not much development nor care for the ending, with makes me sad.

Overall: 5/10 game, some hot character with nice animations but bad execution.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Just cant give this one more then two stars its simply just waaaaaaaay to drawn out, and constant repeating scenes and days over and over is just absolutly no fun what so ever.
    It makes the game 50 times longer then it needed to be and all from just doing fast skip constantly....

Grapics are pretty poor as well, animations arent bad but still poor graphics, also there is 0 mood music or anything which really makes those pure grinding days feel even longer.

If all the repeating crap wasent there this would proberly be a 4 star game since the story is pretty decent.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

JohnnyTarr

Funny actually I just wanted to review my favorite games, but now I'm writing reviews for games that could have had potential or games that are wrongly rated badly

First of all everyone complains about grind my kink is mainly incest especially mother/son father/tochter.

The vast majority of games serve several genres or games with the main focus on incest all have the quirk that just mentioned comes last.

Especially with sandbox games, it can really be a pain in the ass when you have to advance 20 other storylines and really have to work through everything to get to the goal, so don't cry because things don't get straight to the point.

The game builds a very sweet relationship between rich siblings who are pretty much isolated for several weeks.

Very commendable, neither of the two is a total pervert from the start who wants to build a harem.
    It even plays superficially with psychology, which is a completely different approach.

Instead like in many other sandbox games, you are more often rewarded with the addition of scenes where you in other sandbox games repeat one conversation over and over again wihtout a change.

The relationship builds up very slowly because of the focus on the psychological aspect, making it more comprehensible. In between, you will be kept happy with other animated scenes.

Positive:
    -Animated Scenes
    -Nice character
    -Interesting approach
    -Scenes with the sister are wholesome....
    -....in return the relationship with the mother degenerates into a psychological drama

Negative:
    -Towards the end there is an attempt to squeeze in the harem genre
    -In the middle c.a there is a bug that leads to the main menu when you end the day.
    But you can fix it by loading a save where you choose a different answer.

This is not a masterpiece, but there is still so much work inside that 2 and a half stars are really not fair

Cheers
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE REVIEWS ABOUT GRIND

this game is not very grindy. there is going to be a portrait of a character if shes in a room. yes you are sometimes going to click the room and repeat a scene. just set the game to "skip seen text" so u can skip it without missing new content if it bothers u that much. but you will never go a full day in game without seeing new content. there is a ton of grindy incest sandboxes but to consider this one of them is kind of a joke lmao

if you like slow burn incest/corruption games then def give this a play
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Darkrift411

I know this game is pretty old, so I did not come into it expecting much. But with that said, I was still let down a bit.

Cons:
    1: Insane amount of grind. Even with the walkthrough. Crazy. I have issues not completing shit or I would have dropped this a LONG time ago. Ive been chipping away at it for like 2+ weeks. I get bored, walk away, then come back and try more. Im following a walkthrough. It SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD LOL.
    2: English quality is very low. This is one of the things that bothers me the most. I can deal with crap renders, but when shit barely makes sense it drives me crazy. If you are not a native English speaker, you should either write your story in your own language or get someone to translate who is.
    3: Random events: If $rand between 0 and 20 is 8 or less, scene1, if its 9 or higher, do scene 2. WTF. If this game had built in hints, sure, I could see this. But you dont know if a scene has different random events unless you are following the walkthrough.
    4: Repeat events that dont make sense as repeatable. There are certain things that you cant do a second time and pretend it was an accident. But this game makes you repeat them sometimes 8-10 times (well, at least the walkthrough does).
    5: Choice-free choices. This game has a TON of screens where it offers you a choice. To click a single button. Why offer a button if you do not actually have a choice? Ive even dug into the code for a few of these to see if I am just missing another button because I dont have a certain stat/variable set. But no, they are hard coded into the game as just a single menu item.

PROS:
    1: Renders are not horrible, considering they are pretty dated now.
    2: The extremely zoomed out version of the plot itself is not bad. Its over used, but still works well if done right. On the sisters path anyways.

Overall, I would say unless you are REALLY into repetitive grind type games and badly broken English does not bother you, avoid this. I think the exception might be if you really dont give a flying fuck about the story/plot and just want to see the renders, you may be fine with downloading the save files and just browsing the scenes you are interested in.

I think with a better writer and better dev, these renders could have been made into a good (non sandbox) VN
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Am i the only one liked this one. Sure there is a lot of grinding, but we have to loose something to gain something. I liked the li though. She is cute, bubbly, beauty. Well I nonetheless it's good hope he continues to make games like this. Won't mind less grinding though
  8. 3.00 star(s)

felicemastronzo

I am sorry to give this game only 3 stars because it has qualities, but its flaws are too heavy to give it a better rating.

aesthetically it's a nice game, the female characters are all pleasant, perhaps the worst is the mother ... the animations are dated but still valid.
    the atmosphere is well rendered.

but, there is always a but ...

the story, excluding the relationship between brother and sister, is nonsense, the characters do random things with random results.

and to make the general story even more senseless, there is an exaggerated grinding in the gameplay, which leads you to repeat exactly the same actions for 5-6 consecutive days, without any change even in the dialogues.

so Mc will continue to hug with his mother even after she has announced that she has decided to throw him out of the house ... or Vicky will scold Mc for the same reason day after day ...

you can play it, but it could have been much better
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Jolong22

Infinite and repeating, after you do same cyrcle hours and hours game became very repetetive. Renders are average, animations are slightly below average. Story has good potencial, good idea but gameplay totaly shuts all down. 3/10.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I downloaded this after i stopped playing FOTM cause i saw that,specially with Rhonda theres was some good vibes and posing was pretty good, so after the dissapointment i came to this one of the same developer, and i have to say: the good posing is there, the protagonist girl has this similarities with Rhonda so i was a little hyped. Untill the grinding becomes evident.

And then there are stupid stuff that happens in many games like when comes and makes all your grinding useless, cause hours of grinding give you nothing and that plot element comes and corrupts everything only being close.
    and then you have those moments where the game itself cant remember the things that it shows or tells you.

I wanted to play it but im in day 25, im more than sick of grinding entire routines that make me so disconnected from the game that my brain refuses to even learn them.

So the 2 stars go for the girl mc, she is ugly, but she is different and cute, and the posing which is good.

EDIT:

Im gonna add a litle something to this review. It happensthat i got a 2nd monitor and i used it to put the Walkthrough in it, so i could see what i was doing fro time to time. I have read that the days dont actually matter, but i also read that there are a lot of bugs that may cut your questline. I happened to encounter soe, even following the WT, but searching the forum i found the solution.

As i happened to be able to finish the game, and actually see all the things that i missed, i gotta say, and this is not new, posing is really god, face expressions, intimiacy and shit. Some scenes have not many renders but others do, some routes have better scenes where the other route lacks, so in the end is pretty balanced, and if you have the console and some commands near, the experience may be a litle slower and less fluid than playing it legit, but definetly more enjoyable..

The content that exist, even thoug for a good part is slow, eventually it pays off.
    With all this said, my initial review of 2 stars out of pure frustration, which may be the case of many people, will become 4, i will not give it 5 cause the requirements for it to be enjoyable, asi I detailed, are pretty specific and require some work setting them up.

If you happen to have practice with this stuff, maybe you will consider it a 5, even if you find the content 100% satisfying.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Resch

I really wanted to like this game.
    The renders are decent to good and the basic framework of the story is fine. However that is where it ends.

As others have said, just repetitive loops are the exact same dialog. I mean the exact same scene even with zero changes. You have to do certain stupid routines, that make zero sense to the story. Seems like they just wanted a lot of filler.

Because of the major grind of the game, I gave up. It just not worth the effort to try and enjoy a story.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

misir ali

well i played it at 2019 . . after playing 1 hour i deleted it fell useless game . . bt today its completed by me. . and my oponion as u can see it take my 3days away form me and i fell i need start it once again form beganing . .

best of luck who are thinking play this game, , thanx dev ur best:D:D:D
  13. 1.00 star(s)

marspig

One of the most annoying games, endless loops.

The heroine looks cute, but the breasts are unnatural, the nipples are not beautiful, and the pubic hair is even more disgusting.

MC is an ugly monster, so how do you feel when you "see yourself"?
    Feel like a loser? Awesome!
    Not worth playing.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Ive-11

well honestly i didnt play it till end cuz, there to many days n to many ending i want to see too,
    but yeah i stil keep it on my,
    ok first the art, not quite amazing but still gorgeos with female char, what her name ahh i forgot cuz ive long n time not play again,
    second the story, well im actually love the story, cuz like telling from pure girl to become mature woman, yeah i really like it
    ok just like that, n yeah i will ask t for fan sig tho
    poor english
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Teyrna

The grind is real. I've played many MMOs in the past, all with variations of the grind, but this is on another level. It took me several tries of simply failing to progress in this game before finally succumbing to the walkthrough and finding out that I had missed an event here or there that would leave me stuck in a loop. Even then, point-to-point with no skipping around, the amount of time and clicking was ridiculous.

The payoff was okay and that's the only reason this game eked out a second star from me, but I'm not masochistic enough for this sort of thing. In hindsight, I would have a much more difficult time choosing between this and a lengthy RPGM game, and that's saying something!
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Animoo

I enjoyed the premise, and I thought the sister character & her interactions with MC were cute. The story had its moments for sure, especially later on in the game. I did not pursue the mom route as it didn't interest me so I can't speak to that. I will also say that there are many grammatical and spelling mistakes throughout which can sometimes spoil what would otherwise be decent writing.

However... Sweet Christ on a cracker this game is an absolute grindfest. It basically requires a guide to get you through because there are some events and cues you would easily miss without one that are required to progress - even going so far as to have random events that you must repeat several times. That is insane.

Many of the renders are quite decent, but unfortunately you will be seeing a lot of them as you will have to occupy your in-game time doing the same exact thing on a daily basis in order to progress. According to the guide, you can go several days doing literally the exact same schedule for each one.

I finished the game, taking the pregnancy route. Again, I thought the story and at least the characters of the sister & MC had some merit, as well as Vicky. I was thoroughly confused by what happened with the Mom in the end, though at that point in the game I was tending to skip through some text.

In the end this game gets some points for having an interesting premise and characters I more or less enjoyed with some good render scenes, but loses big points for how needlessly grindy and frustratingly repetitive it is.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

I somehow survived this game....

I would love to recommend it because I thought the story was interesting and enjoyable to read through... if not for the absolutely ludicrous amount of repetitive game-play. I have never played something more repetitive then this game. I would never recommend this game to anyone for there sanity despite the story and scenes being good.

(P.S The mother is a bitch.)
  18. 1.00 star(s)

nv384211

Jesus Christ this game just loops the same scenes over and over and over and over and over and over...then moves onto the next scenes that are slightly different and slowly edges to the end. Attempted to finish it but after 5 hours I've lost the will to finish this garbage. Nice renders tho
  19. 3.00 star(s)

sf234

Graphics are nice, animations are pretty good, the story and characters are good enough but the game has too many repetitive scenes and grinding, should've had an ability to tell you or auto skip the repetitive scenes.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

ktoloco

Need some restructure about the day by day, going the same places during too many weeks. But the history, graphics are wonderful, i love the Mom's player :b
    Have a lot of potential. I recommended play this without a walkthrough.