VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Taste of Hatred [v0.5] [Cute Rachel]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Game got potential. MC has some trust issues with girls because of his past experience with a woman. Reason is not fully revealed yet. The model of the step sister look cute. Liked MC's slowburn romance with her. Dev keep the current pace with sister because I'm into slowburn romance. But MC's relations with other girls are very fast. Seems ike it's for the sake of the story. First I have problem with MC's attitude with his sister. After that game gives some choices you can either keep the asshole attitude towards the sister or act as a good guy.
    Story plot is not that fresh but got its charm. Overall I enjoyed the game looking forward to next updates
  2. 4.00 star(s)

jxd

I liked the designs, a bit short but you can see that it is the beginning. The story is something already seen, but I think it is well carried out. The language thing if I think it would be good to review the text. I wish the developer luck
  3. 2.00 star(s)

fozfoz

Needs an editor, the Engrrish is strong with this one. Character models weren't great, though at least the main character didn't look like he was dying from some rare disease. Characters were pretty flat too, some more thought into what they're saying rather than the rushed job this seemed would vastly improve the game. Will prob check in again in the far future, best of luck.