3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i found a way to get into the club but there are too many bugs and it's unusable anyway
When i was able to go to the club there weren't any problems. With me what happened was that i am unable to load any game because keeps showing a message when i do it. So until the dev fix that problem i can't play it.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Start game, select button to skip intro and then try to load game from save.
Hey already did that more than once but still the message pops up. Here is again the message

ALERT

PassageMetadata with name foundbywitch doesn't exist.
Aborting.
  • OK
So until the dev finally fix this problem i don't know for how long i will have to wait.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
When i was able to go to the club there weren't any problems. With me what happened was that i am unable to load any game because keeps showing a message when i do it. So until the dev fix that problem i can't play it.
my problem at club is that when i try to dance or somthing other i click buttons but nothing happens and they gona grey colored and i can turn back ... The problem with saves can be solved very easy just start new game and click skip prologe then load your save

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
my problem at club is that when i try to dance or somthing other i click buttons but nothing happens and they gona grey colored and i can turn back ... The problem with saves can be solved very easy just start new game and click skip prologe then load your save
With me the problems with buttons also happened but what i do instead is i let Cindy do all the work. So she is able to increase a lot my rep on the club. The problem is getting back to your room otherwise if you stay longer then you change back in being a male. With the button i just gave up in trying to click them. Because the rep being higher will help you go inside the strip and vip room.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i tried restarting then loading what i saved but still nothing. This is very sad since this is a good game, maybe one day the dev will decide to fix this problem.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i found a way to get into the club but there are too many bugs and it's unusable anyway
Hey yeah the club is available when you can access the street, but also now there are a lot of problems. If you try to load the game a error message will appear. So the only way to load will be restarting and and skipping prologue then you can load but you will need to do that every single time if you want to load the game. For me is very annoying hopefully when dev finally decides in fixing that problem.

exter

May 29, 2017
Offical Hotfix is out

Tastycurse 2.55b Hotfix!

Hola, catz!
I've made a few fixes in the latest version. Current version is 2.55b.
The list of them is below:
  • Cindy events typos fixed;
  • Butt plug's scene with Stephan works correctly now;
  • Problem with broken saves solved;
  • Performance modifier and corruption in med center are tracking correctly now;
  • OnlyCups streams events is more stable now;
  • Fixed error when Akira repeats the lines about Caroline when you ask her to tell about Dark Lord;
  • Fixed error with appearing uncompleted events in Medical Center;
  • Fixed masturbation scene in home;
  • Fixed "story progression-breaking" event with experiments with Jimmy;

To apply these fixes and not download the whole game again you can only download Tastycurse.html:
-through the attachments on this page;
-in official-links in server;
-through ;
After downloading, replace your old Tastycurse.html with new one.
All download links for the whole game have been changed as well:
- ;
- ;
I am passionately embarking on the development of a new game update. We're getting close to creating a level 3 pill, I'm very excited about it.
Very soon there will be an exclusive vote for all patrons starting from "Pirate Cat" tier about future content. Stay tuned!
Thank you for your support, anticipation and activity. I am happy to do my best for you!

Reactions: SunlessSpear

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Offical Hotfix is out
would be better instead if all these fixes were already added to the game. Instead of us having to download a file and attach it to the game. Is very annoying as a dev jobs they should do all these tasks. I will try to load and see if i don't have to restart and skip prologue again in order to load what i saved.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes