3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
Same problem. Anybody got a solution? I tried changing the values, it didn't work...
I managed to lose a few times by having high arousal and going back a scene and then clicking the game. Seems like he has a chance if his turn isn't 0. Just keep not resisting and letting him get the dominance. His gains are slightly stronger then your own. Eventually he gets some extra buffs with it like resisting more often and gaining more points for his turn.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I'm just going to say this here because I'm not sure what a fair rating should be for the game but I hope the dev takes this under advisement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So those are the big ones for me, these are more quality of life stuff that I think would be a big help.

So now I am going to say things that are more my opinion and what I would like to see but I understand I am not everyone and you need add the content that your fans, especially your paying fans, want to see.

So that's most of the big things that stick out in my mind.
I really want to like this game. And I really like the idea and premise but as it stands right now I won't be picking it back up for the time being.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Getting this error when going into VIP area. is there a fix?
FIX FOR THE BAR CODE got to the bar see the errors / until the dev fixes it proper this will work hit f12
add this line in the code

<<button [[Play with them|ClubStripGameRoundFirst]]>><</button>>

hit your refresh on the page it should give you a .....play with them button that you can click and continue

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I see two people saying how to fix the bar "Strip Zone" error (at the time of writing this). Tried doing it but as I have never tried this before, it was no surprise when it did not work. No clue what I did wrong.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I see two people saying how to fix the bar "Strip Zone" error (at the time of writing this). Tried doing it but as I have never tried this before, it was no surprise when it did not work. No clue what I did wrong.
for anyone having the bar issue this will fix it unzip and replace the HTML with this one

Reactions: Thisisfunny

Narutoerza999

Nov 16, 2018
What are you supposed to do once you enter strip zone and gamble. My magic orb is stuck at " I had a friend and he's a disco ball now. You need to be like him. Find a way to get into the STRIP area of the club. Gain 40+ club's popularity or find another way to get to a place. Maybe then you'll need a little less popularity." Solved
you are welcome its a rough fix hopefully the dev will clean up the code

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes