3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
the problem is that she is not with me at breakfast. What do I need to do for that to happen?
The morning visit to her place is just random between her asleep and her showering

Seemed like it leaned towards breakfast more for me after I got ethereal pills, could just be random chance

exter

May 29, 2017
You have to visit akira during the day (best just stay with her in the morning) then visit her at the hospital until you can work there. Then work there when you are male and talk to the head doctor. This will give you the option to buy whiskey in the supermarket

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
No matter what I do I just can't seem to spawn Levi. I've tried sleeping at the dorm then going home in the morning making sure not to trigger events. And I've tried sleeping at home doing the same thing. The event flat out won't spawn. I've tried days on 39, 40 and days ahead and it still doesn't work. What am I missing.

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
No matter what I do I just can't seem to spawn Levi. I've tried sleeping at the dorm then going home in the morning making sure not to trigger events. And I've tried sleeping at home doing the same thing. The event flat out won't spawn. I've tried days on 39, 40 and days ahead and it still doesn't work. What am I missing.
He will only visit when the PC is female and at home in the morning, so sleeping at home as male usually works

How many Jimmy experiments have you done by visiting the lab?
Only other thing I can think of is if you somehow tripped the flag during a weekend and thus it never actually brought him in

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
I have that happen to me once. I had triggered levi and then I used the back arrow and he never spawned again. I had to restart the game and NEVER TOUCH THE BACK ARROW AGAIN.

Anyways I did that and most problems disappeared. Most of them.

┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
I have that happen to me once. I had triggered levi and then I used the back arrow and he never spawned again. I had to restart the game and NEVER TOUCH THE BACK ARROW AGAIN.

┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
I regularly abuse the back button, but never had it do that

I knew in earlier builds Levi arriving scene kinda prevented me from going back so I just avoided sleeping at home until he spawned in, using the Back Button to reroll any Dorm closings

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
I regularly abuse the back button, but never had it do that

I knew in earlier builds Levi arriving scene kinda prevented me from going back so I just avoided sleeping at home until he spawned in, using the Back Button to reroll any Dorm closings
Weird I remember clearly breaking the blackers scene if you use back during it.

There was probably another situation that I can't remember, but yeah, non-repeatable events were almost always broken by using the back arrow. No idea why this game specifically has that.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017

┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
Yh I started a new game and just cheated the days passed 39 through console and low and behold, he spawns again. Really silly bug.

randa

May 7, 2017
How many experiment does MC has to lose to open Cindy?
MC lost 2 experiments and won 2 more. Is Cindy open now? Or what is the next event with Cindy and when does it happen?
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes