VN - Ren'Py - Tavern of Spear [v0.30a] [Caro]

1. 5.00 star(s)

KhaelDragon

The game is very good. There's a bit of a lack of content, but what exists is done well enough, the characters are well written, and most have their own personalities and stories. Some carelessness of the drawing is justified by its stylization and pays off with well-developed animated 18+ scenes. There are just enough such scenes so that the main plot, world exploration and combat system are not lost behind the LEWD content, and at the same time to keep the player always excited.

The main drawback for me is the lack of a quest log. Situations arise when the goal of a task is so far in the future in the plot that when you get to it, you already forget what needed to be done. The second drawback is, of course, the limitations of an unfinished game; it is not always clear whether there is something further, or whether this is the end of the version.

I will follow the development, I hope the author will bring his brainchild to release.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Aykonn

Wow, I gotta say, this game is a total visual treat! I mean, seriously, the characters are just chef's kiss stunning! From the get-go, I was hooked by their jaw-dropping looks and captivating charm.

Each character is like a work of art! The level of detail they put into their design is mind-blowing. I found myself getting lost in their expressive faces and the little details in their outfits. It's like they jumped right out of a high-end fashion magazine!

And talk about diversity! They've got such a cool mix of characters with their own unique style and personalities. There's someone for everyone to connect with. Whether you're into the mysterious and brooding type or the bubbly and outgoing, they've got it all covered.

The world they've built is just as incredible. I couldn't help but feel totally immersed in it, like I was right there with those gorgeous characters. The backgrounds are so lush and vibrant, it's like a living, breathing painting.

Honestly, this game has it all - looks, charm, and a world that sucks you right in. If you're a sucker for eye candy and characters you'll want to be best friends with (or maybe more, no judgment!), this game is an absolute must-play. I can't recommend it enough!

So go ahead and dive in, and get ready to fall head over heels for these beautifully designed characters. I promise you won't regret it!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

geraltOfRivia018

I liked the story so far. Though I got a lot of questions but I understood this is just version 0.2. It reminds me of playing Lustful desires but with better CGs. I just wish there are more skills in the in-game battle.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TheLastTimelord

This is a really solid game overall with a lot of potential for improvement. As of the time of writing this it has a limited number of CGs, but its nice to have more gay stuff on this site. The characters and the story are both interesting and the art is very well done. I'm looking forward to seeing where this project goes!