VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.30a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I like the characters but they're repetitive.

The game is already at what, 6 gay muscle men, not counting the main character? I get that its a gay muscle man game, but adding tits or a skinny boy is not going to ruin the whole thing.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017

The game is already at what, 6 gay muscle men, not counting the main character? I get that its a gay muscle man game, but adding tits or a skinny boy is not going to ruin the whole thing.
Did you seriously just suggest that a gay game should add breasts? I think you fundamentally don't understand what this game is.

• Haha
Reactions: nmart92

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018

I recommend you look up the word Bara. My man, you want tits? You will enjoy 98% of the games around here then, let us have a game that only focuses on the D for once.... please..... Now if you are bi and into furry, there plenty of other games that might be for you.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Did you seriously just suggest that a gay game should add breasts? I think you fundamentally don't understand what this game is.
No I suggested that a gay game should add characters other than hyper buff muscular men. The game already has female background characters, so haha you guys didn't even play the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Zerdet

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
No I suggested that a gay game should add characters other than hyper buff muscular men. The game already has female background characters, so haha you guys didn't even play the game?
No dude, you used the word "tits", adding tits, meaning you want to see those tits, as no tits have been shown in the whole game. Again, if you want tits because you are bi, that's great you are able to play 98% percent of this community games that focus on heterosexual content and also the 2% that has bi and gay content, but I, for myself, don't want to see tits, in this game because it is a BARA FURRY GAME. Skinny guys? Sure, add them, I mean it is uncommon for the genre but I won't disagree, it is always hot watching a skinny guy (just like me) getting destroyed by a muscular guy. Yes, I used the word tits 6 times.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1793042

Seems like the updates are getting more sparse as well. He added a second CG to the same character we already had in v0.8 and that's basically it. I really wish he would add CG's and focus more on already existing characters like Nauxus, Thane, Axel, Chet... Maybe less introducing new characters in every update...

Anyway, if anyone has the update please share it. I wanna see for myself if it's really that buggy and decide with that if I want to support him on Patreon in May again or not.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
the new scene is top the Gargoyle , nothing big new except the bulter , i want thane or axel ....

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes