VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.30a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a cheat location / code in this one?
Hopefully someone can share the code.

Although it's a longer process, you can use to edit your money, stats etc.

After editing your save, stats, money etc. will carry over to future versions (unless a new version breaks old saves). Just make sure you make a backup of your save.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

SHiRoi Dabo

Oct 20, 2018
Hopefully someone can share the code.

Although it's a longer process, you can use to edit your money, stats etc.

After editing your save, stats, money etc. will carry over to future versions (unless a new version breaks old saves). Just make sure you make a backup of your save.
Do you know or have the tutorial to use it?

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Do you know or have the tutorial to use it?
Basic Tutorial
- Go to the website
- Upload/drag drop your latest save file from Tavern_of_Spear-v0.91-pc\game\saves. The save file by default should have a name like 1-2 LT1.save (make a backup first of your current save. You can do this by saving in-game to a new slot).
- Once uploaded you will see a list of variables. You can edit a lot of things but to avoid breaking the game and normal game progression you may want to only edit your stats and money.
- Look for the variable you want to change and click on the green numbers. You can then input what you want.
In this case the one's you may be looking for are:
Zalt.coins (money)
Zalt.maxhp , Zalt.str, Zalt.int etc. (stats)
- Once you have made your edits, click Download the file at the bottom of the page. You can then copy and replace the file in the saves folder.
- Load your save in game.

hey u think u can add a mega file everytime i try to download keep getting an network error so the download fails for me
I asked OP to update links on the first page.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
3/1/2 if your talking about the crappy drawings
This sequence is only true if the first drawing is the one with the Naxus behind the tree spying the bull looking the coins in the ground, because there is another drawing with 3 lizard with some sort of "cloud" above their heads and is not the 3º option. The rest remains the same.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Tavern of Spear [v0.10b] [Caro] (644MB)
81 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
welcome to the tavern where for some reason EVERYONE is chonked as hell despite no gym in sight. And they wont fool me there is no way those scars are real, thats just paint i swear.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes