VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.30a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
welcome to the tavern where for some reason EVERYONE is chonked as hell despite no gym in sight. And they wont fool me there is no way those scars are real, thats just paint i swear.
Everyone is chonked as hell from the only exercise they get, which is yiffing.

famrhel

Apr 10, 2020
they all work out very hard at the Barn right across the Tavern every single day doing... things and... stuff!

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys I've unlock the scene where the red dragon fucks Erwin or however is writen, but how I can unlock the other one?. Someone know?.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
how do you even find erwin
I think they mean 'Eyvind' which is the main character's default name. The Red guy is Roushk from Lustful Desires.

Once you're caught up in the story, there'll be an event in the tavern where Hakan and Witer say they were attacked by lizardmen.
There's like a swamp or something just above the lizard people town where you can proceed and meet Roushk. The requirements for the event are briefly explained in the changelog.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

kaiwow

Jan 30, 2020
t
I think they mean 'Eyvind' which is the main character's default name. The Red guy is Roushk from Lustful Desires.

Once you're caught up in the story, there'll be an event in the tavern where Hakan and Witer say they were attacked by lizardmen.
There's like a swamp or something just above the lizard people town where you can proceed and meet Roushk. The requirements for the event are briefly explained in the changelog.
thank you

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes