VN Ren'Py Teach Me! [Dev Thread]

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
piper_butt.jpg

Alright Gang I've got another Assenctric game I'm working on called Teach me! Take on the role of Piper (the one in the pic) A hot big butt femboy! There will be plenty of characters!

Story:
Take on the role of Piper a femboy stuck in a school full of horny people! Now you'd think that'd be awesome! However he's a bit of an outcast and anti social, due to this it's hard for him to make friends. Until! A new person arives and turns his world upside down! A bro helping him with his life! In this simple choice based game they'll be plenty of opportunities to FUCK! Or be fucked! Fuck a hot chick! Be fucked by a hot chick! Fuck a hot guy! Skys the limit!

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
Devblog:
- Added backgrounds for the school and Pipers house
- Added Sprites for Jane and Tyson
- Starting Adding sex scenes for Piper and other characters

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
Great art! Love how different all the characters look :love:
I love variety when it comes to people and places. I had my artist make different people from different backgrounds. I was also inspired by the romantic world. I love how theirs such a variety in the cast and crew, everyone inter mingles so perfectly! I wish to do that with my game as well.

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
Future Devblog:
- TODO: Work on a test animated, how do I say, titty stuff, big boozonka things.

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
- Decided to rework some of the gameplay into more of a dating sim. I'm looking at this now and it feels more like one long big talking simulator without much to do in terms of gameplay. So I'm reworking it into something more you as a player can do. Something like Love and Sex.
- Also Reworking the story to fit that style of Gameplay it should be more of a sandbox that you can go after whoever you want rather than one big long story. I've been racking my brain over how to make this thing properly and that is the only way I see it. I was looking through games recently and a good point was made. Alot of these games are more like fantasies for you a sandbox for fun. so Instead I'm gonna make a sandbox for you with individual characters you can take on if you want.

Last edited:

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
I also have one final project I'm working on. It's not a game but a comic. I was busy all of last year setting up several things so I can give to the public! in the next few weeks I'll send a preview of the comic then open a kickstarter for it. I hope you guys will like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hochapop