Fan Art Teacher's Pets - Fan Art

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Here you can post your personal art about Teacher's Pets such as renders, photoshopped images, etc. Please only post images relevant to the game and the characters.

Also feel free to post links to the models for the girls. I will update this post with them as they come in.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I'll pop this cherry. I'm working on other stuff at the moment, but I'll post what I came up with model wise for Meghan and D in a later post. Anyways, here's some of the fan art I've done that relates to Teacher's Pets:

Meghan_Daughter_3.jpg
Meghan_Daughter_2.jpg
Moonshine_Sleepover_1a.jpg

And finally, that Meghan animation I did is attached:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
OK, I'll pop this cherry. I'm working on other stuff at the moment, but I'll post what I came up with model wise for Meghan and D in a later post. Anyways, here's some of the fan art I've done that relates to Teacher's Pets:

View attachment 29320
View attachment 29321
View attachment 29322

And finally, that Meghan animation I did is attached:
hmm megans face is too puffy/swollen and the daughter looks like a girl in her mid 30s.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
maybe deems will pop in and tell use what face and body assets he used:FeelsGoodMan:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so while I've taken some artistic license on my Meghan (I like more interesting faces), I'm sure some of you are looking for a closer match to Meghan's features.

With that in mind, here's a formula you can work off of, based on some research materials...

First off, here's a pic of the Model detailed below, generated using Iray, in Daz Studio.

Meghan_Ir_a.jpg

The skin is from P3D Angel:

Hair is Georgia Hair:

- Morph Settings for figure depicted above -

Body and Head settings:
Blaire Head & Body: 100% -

Scale: 92%
Render Sub D Level: 2
Breasts Cleavage: 15%
Sternum Width: -25%
Thin: 15%
Voluptuous: 40%
Weight: -10%
Youth Shape Adjust: 100%
Youth Shape Narrow: 100%
Youth Weight: -10%
Youth Breast 1: 20%
Youth Breast 2: 5%
Youth Breast 3: 20%
Lip Lower Height: 50%
Nose Size Depth: -50%
Nose Width Center Line: -50%
Nose Wing Width: -60%
HS Head Shape Fix: 1.00
Teen Josie 7 Face Slim: 100%
Navel: ? (unknown, unable to determine)
Cheek Flex (adjusts Cheek Flex L/R): 25% (25%)​

That's all the active morphs I can spot at the moment...

Note that I have several morph sets for G3F. This should at least get you into the ballpark/give you some hints r.e. how YOU might be able to dial in Blaire to look more like Meghan.

And I'm sure others may be able to dial Meghan in more closely than I have her, so consider this formula as a 'starting point'...

As for Daughter, I haven't figured that one out yet. Perhaps someone else can take a crack...

Last edited:

TheRicci

Jun 23, 2017
OK, so while I've taken some artistic license on my Meghan (I like more interesting faces), I'm sure some of you are looking for a closer match to Meghan's features.

With that in mind, here's a formula you can work off of, based on some research materials...

First off, here's a pic of the Model detailed below, generated using Iray, in Daz Studio.

View attachment 29432

Hair is Georgia Hair:

Body and Head settings:

Note that I have several morph sets for G3F. This should at least get you into the ballpark/give you some hints r.e. how YOU might be able to dial in Blaire to look more like Meghan.

And I'm sure others may be able to dial Meghan in more closely than I have her, so consider this formula as a 'starting point'

As for Daughter, I haven't figured that one out yet. Perhaps someone else can take a crack...
Nice work man, looks very similar

Reactions: martin Nielsen

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

View attachment 29432

Hair is Georgia Hair:

Body and Head settings:

And I'm sure others may be able to dial Meghan in more closely than I have her, so consider this formula as a 'starting point'...

good job her face looks less bloated now

D

Deleted member 256233

View attachment 29432

Hair is Georgia Hair:

Body and Head settings:

Looks wonderful, nice job

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I haven't had any more luck dialing in Meghan's face more closely on the second model. I tried this outfit on the figure I just posted, and well it doesn't look like Meghan's face, and I seem to be tweaking in the wrong direction. Body is the same though...

So, while hot, chock this one up as another failure on my part... if I can dial in Meghan's face better, I'll post an updated version.

Jakob Muller

Jul 10, 2017
I haven't had any more luck dialing in Meghan's face more closely on the second model. I tried this outfit on the figure I just posted, and well it doesn't look like Meghan's face, and I seem to be tweaking in the wrong direction. Body is the same though...

So, while hot, chock this one up as another failure on my part... if I can dial in Meghan's face better, I'll post an updated version.
Great ty

Reactions: regreen