Overview:
A collection of mods for Teaching Feeling 2.4.​
Updated: 2/18/2018
Game/Creator:
Modder: TheBigBg
Mod Version: 2.4
Game Version: 2.4
Language: English

NOTE: This mod is no longer being updated. It will only work with game version 2.4.
Also this mod is mostly obsolete as there are other mods in the main thread that already provide most of these features.

Check out my latest project for Witch Trainer Silver instead, its a much better use of your time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

TunaFeed

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for this~ Two bugs/oversights I found, though:
1) The Green and Purple blazers tops get glitched and mixed up visually when she leaves the house.
2) This doesn't account for the 'clothed' check before going out for dinner; you won't be able to.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
what i mean to say was there was a mod pack that i still have that can make sylvie into yandare and other stuff so i was just asking if it was possible
I doubt it would be possible to integrate any of the 1.92 and older versions into the newer equivalent of the game, I am led to believe there were some core changes in the game that made what you're hoping impossible.
HOWEVER, I recently learned that since Sekai have withdrawn from doing an english version of the game, the original unofficial translator/modder MIGHT be looking into proper translations and mods.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Excuse me why im having an error of dress under dress_under_b_set does not exist?
What mod(s) are you running, and what version of Teaching Feeling?
When does the error message appear?
Can you post a screenshot of the error?