[R>Artist 3D] Paid Team Boudoir is looking for another artist--Baskin All-In

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Project:
Baskin All-In: The Family, an incest, family drama AVN with too many jokes.

Developer:
Team Boudoir
Hello, I'm TheSugarRay, you can call me Ray. I'm the writer of Candied Oblivion, a comedy AVN with end-heavy story, and Baskin All-In: The Family. My long term goal is to write all the time.

Looking for:
Daz3d artist
I'm open to taking on someone of all skill levels except brand new beginners. I want you to have a working knowledge of lighting, daz general functionality, and photography-namely shot composition. At least the basics, a few tutorials and some practice can get anyone up to speed. I'll still be working on art and can step in and advise. You don't have to tackle animation right away. Maybe, the long term goal is for all the visuals to be yours. But there is a good chance that you are already better than me.

Employment Type:
Negotiable-Paid
Right now we're still hobby level but there isn't zero money. There will be an onboarding bonus; Then there can be a base+revenue or revenue split.

Work commitment:
I'm looking for a partner to make art with me. There could be a trial period, where we work and get to know each other. There can be a period of time when you could be a employee or contractor but ultimately, you'll be a partner. Visual Novels; especially keeping up with the meta of active emotions, various locations, and animations; take up a lot your time and life.

At least one coworking livestream/meeting a week

Preferred method of contact:
and you can find my profile there for DM. I'm on all the time and check it everyday.
You can DM for an email but I check this site less often.

Job Description:
Your duties:
Make stills in daz
At least one coworking livestream/meeting a week
Rendering techniques like layering and canvas

optional skills
-other rendering software like blender
-asset creation
-story proofing and media literacy
-promotion on social media

Future duties
-character creation
-animation
-financial decisions like team expansion
-teaching additional artists

Additional comments:
The bigger ask is having you get along with me. We are making a game, so you have to like it. One penis policy, no ntr, harem, with various fetishes and sexual needs, and most importantly incest. I'm writing the story but with both our names on it some collaboration is required.

Last edited:
Reactions: HanakoXVN