[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Team Looking for 2D Spritemaster (Classic RPG Style)

Dapper Gent

Oct 27, 2020
Project:
Tier-Wäch: Beast Guardians

Developer:
Dark Impulses

Looking for:
2D Spritemaster (Overworld, Environments/Landscapes, Architecture, etc)

Employment Type:
Unpaid currently. Revenue share when it becomes available. Casual until further notice.

Work commitment:
Long term, casual. Subject to change once production officially begins (eta 6-7 months until engine is done) and we can start gathering more support.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord. We already have a community there, as well as plenty to explore regarding work put into the background of the game.

Job Description:

We need someone who can create the overworld of the game. The environment details, buildings and everything the player will be seeing as they play the game. Our other Spritemaster wishes to focus on characters and things revolving around them as overworld is not their forte.

Additional comments:

We are a team of 6 that includes myself as the Team Lead, primary artist and writer, a secondary artist whose work will be featured in the game (not mine), a Spritemaster (characters), Programmer, Sound Tech (music and SFX) and a Quality Assurance Speciality (bug tester who also helps out as need). Most of us have been together for about 5 1/2 to 6 years now, across two projects, with the Programmer and Sound Tech joining us recently. Tier-Wäch: Beast Guardians is currently a passion project of our's. We have a small following already but not enough support to provide revenue sharing. I'm hoping that changes in the near future as I would like to give my team some much needed and well deserved compensation for their passion, dedication and hard work.

Tier-Wäch has a lot of content and background work put into it but has not yet entered the development stage. We're anticipating roughly 6 to 7 months before the engine is finished. The goal is to have as much of the assets finished by then so that we can jump right into development without further delay. Although it is an adult game at it's core, the focus is to make a lore rich, fun and engaging game with it's adult aspects coming secondary.

If you would like to know more details or would like to see what all we have so far by joining the Discord, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!

Last edited:

lagburn

Nov 28, 2017
Im still learning to draw bg but if you want i gladly to help. Sr for my bad english btw.

Dapper Gent

Oct 27, 2020
Hope everyone who celebrated it had a Happy Thanksgiving! Just giving this thread another nudge as we're still searching for an overworld sprite artist.