[R>Writer] Share Team looking for new writer

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
We are a team dedicated to developing adult-oriented visual novels with a preference for thought provoking stories and we are looking for a new writer to continue our current project and hopefully join us for the long term.

Project:
Current project is a drama in contemporary setting, but we have other stories/ideas planned and we also welcome contributions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
(Stiale, Dr. Molly, nonlogical.coder)

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type & Work commitment:
Revenue Share
Goal oriented, you only need to devote as much time/effort as needed to meet our goals and may work on other projects as well

Preferred method of contact:
DM or chat us up in our server

Job Description:
Developing stories and dialogues from ideas/outlines

Additional comments:
We are hoping for long-term collaboration not only in the current project.

Last edited:

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Do you happen to have any artwork from your project you can show us?
We do have some samples and actually planned on posting the teaser/trailer, but decided to allow the writer to have some input instead. You can check our for a few more samples or check out Dr. Molly's artwork published here in the Zone. The good doctor is currently busy, but I'll post some work in our #sneak-peek channel.

rf96 hope this answers you as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Conviction07

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
We do have some samples and actually planned on posting the teaser/trailer, but decided to allow the writer to have some input instead.
I think you should post it because the writer will want to get a sense of the aesthetics and direction the team already has.

The wrong person is the one who will get turned off by too much information. The right person will want to understand the team and what it is capable of before committing to a project.

Reactions: MR. Stiale

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Thank you, xcrash. That is an excellent point and we will certainly prepare something to add to the OP asap. For the time being, some wip has been re-posted at our #sneak-peek including an early version of the trailer.

Dr. Molly

Oldbie
Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Hey all.
I'm don't really have much of current project renders, so I'll share some of my artworks as well.
PS: As an artist, I'm open for discussion with the writer about scenes, expressions of chars and so on. No need to be ashamed if you don't like a render, I'll redo it with pleasure until you are satisfied :HideThePain:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Hey all.
I'm don't really have much of current project renders, so I'll share some of my artworks as well.
PS: As an artist, I'm open for discussion with the writer about scenes, expressions of chars and so on. No need to be ashamed if you don't like a render, I'll redo it with pleasure until you are satisfied :HideThePain:
You are very talented. This quality of art helps attract the sort of writer you guys are looking for.