[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Team Needed For "Sires Of Acharia" (Complete)

KingKazon

Sep 26, 2021
Hello everyone!

This is my first post on here so I hope I'm doing this right lol.

I am a writer looking to start on a new ambitious project called "Sires Of Acharia", a fantasy game where the player travels unexpectedly from your world to a strange new world. Of course you are used to this since in your world you are a writer specializing in fantasy, however, you were not the only one to be brought there.

You will find out from the people of this world that all the males are gone, leaving all the women of the world on their own, leaving them to take care of societies and their urges. You will journey to discover the mystery of what happened as well other mysteries throughout the land along with creating relationships with many of the characters that you meet.

If this has caught your interest so far, keep reading on for what I am looking for.

For this project, I will be leading a small team that will be more or less long term due to the length. A position for the game will at first be non-paid due to start up but will lead to payment through the means of patreon and direct player investments to the game itself (which will occur later on once the game reaches a good point in development).

Positions Needed To Be Filled:

Daz3d Dev: I am looking for someone with experience with Daz3d with creating renders of characters, environments/locations, animations for erotic scenes. Ultimately someone that understands the workings of this program needed for the project.

Ren'Py Dev: As a Ren'Py Dev, Ren'Py will be the tool used for the project. Being able to program assets and story elements for the story into the game is necessary. Also, if you do know how to create simple inventory systems, money system, shop systems, etc; that would definitely increase your chances of being accepted into the team.

Of course the door is open for possibly other positions so if you feel like you can add to the project, you can also apply.

What Will I Bring To The Project/Team:

Writing: As the writer for the project, I will take care of the story aspect of the game as well provide guidance during the development process so it would take stress off of the team.

Availability: Depending on time zones, I will make myself available to help team members by answering questions, reviewing progress, etc.

Innovative: Will conduct research and take the time to help create a game that is unique.

Creative Freedom: A team is a team for a reason, if you have an idea, share it because every idea no matter how small can become something great.

Fun: Even though we will be working together, it doesn't mean we can't goof off and just talk. Being on this team, we are to also creating a friendship that will carry us as time goes on.

I do have prior experience as a writer for Sexville Games, however I wanted to pursue something bigger so I hope that maybe you will join me. If you're interested, add me on discord at kazonking#3911 with possibly your portfolio ready when requested!