Teaming Up, the process, and interest.

Jan 14, 2023
So I've done a lot of work on characters and some environments, and I have a shit ton of assets I've accumulated over time. I'm wondering: What is the process of teaming up?

How did you guys on a team go about it?

For anyone who might be interested, it is a harem game based on different paths through choices. I'd like to include some sandbox elements as well. (Side chicks for quicker payoff vs. slow burn characters.)

I am adamant about no rapey content. No molesting girls in their sleep or any of that. (Voyeurism is okay. A little blackmail is okay.) What's needed is more creative ways to gauge progress with the various characters. One game I saw has a robot that the MC programmed to listen in to a female's interactions with others for the player to assess progress. Sisters or whatever is for someone else's fam other than the MC's.

Say and do the right things, get the girl. Don't say the right things, path is closed. Game is over if you fuck it up with the main characters. It is a Daz based, RenPy game. Realistic but idealized character faces with serious T and A and unrealistic bodies/barely plausible for the most part. Nothing that smacks of too nubile and it's a fucking video game, so make her as voluptuous as you want her to be. I want the best, most eye-catching characters to draw the user in, the ones who like that shit.

PM me for details on plot or anything else.

But yeah, for people who have a team, how did you meet your teammates? That kind of thing...

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Не очень понял в чём вопрос. Поэтому напишу всё подряд.
1) Поиск команды и взаимодействие с ней. Ну найти по интересам можно, тут даже отдельный раздел для поиска на сайте есть. Взаимодействие. Это уже решайте внутри команды кто чего будет делать. Общение главное в процессе создания.
2) Элемент песочницы и различные пути выбора. Скорее наоборот лучше. Песочница с различными вариантами выбора. Набираешь нужные очки для взаимодействия с кем то и уже потом во время общения разные варианты выбора.
Измерение прогресса. Можно сделать с различными персонажами разные вещи. С кем сначала несколько встреч, с кем то набрать например количество денег. Если много персонажей то много разных вариантов то какой прогресс надо набрать.
Не знаю что ещё добавить.

I didn't really understand what the question is. Therefore, I will write everything in a row.
1) Finding a team and interacting with it. Well, you can find it by interests, there is even a separate section for searching on the site. Interaction. It is already decided within the team who will do what. Communication is central to the creation process.
2) Sandbox element and different selection paths. Rather the opposite is better. Sandbox with different options to choose from. You collect the necessary points for interacting with someone, and only then, during communication, there are different options to choose from.
Measuring progress. You can do different things with different characters. With whom at first several meetings, with someone to collect, for example, the amount of money. If there are a lot of characters, then a lot of different options, then what kind of progress you need to score.
I don't know what else to add.

JakaiD

Dec 26, 2018
> But yeah, for people who have a team, how did you meet your teammates?

You go to this section and say you wanna make a team? Well, that is where I found a partner on current game. I've been solo so far.

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
I don't think it's realistic to look for a team without a solid demo so they can get excited about the project, or without being an established forum dev. Getting excited about ideas - unless it's a real banger - unlikely.

You can probably find a couple of people here and there - but at some point, it falls apart - hard work requires dedication.