EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Tear_Game_Cover_EN.png

Overview:
The twin sisters Tear and Lumiere enjoy a happy life running their clinic. But when a demon abducts her sister, Tear must summon her courage to venture through worlds within magical tomes to bring her sister home safe.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-13
Release Date: 2020-11-07
Developer: Acerola
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.01 KG Patch
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Win (installer v1.00): - - - -
Extra:

Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_11.png Tear-and-the-Library-of-Labyrinths-0006 (1).png Tear-and-the-Library-of-Labyrinths-0007.png Tear-and-the-Library-of-Labyrinths-0008.jpg Tear-and-the-Library-of-Labyrinths-0005.png Tear-and-the-Library-of-Labyrinths-0003.png Tear-and-the-Library-of-Labyrinths-0004.png Tear-and-the-Library-of-Labyrinths-0002.png Tear-and-the-Library-of-Labyrinths-0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
It is Wolf and it definitely has bugs knowing Kagura, they are gonna come out with a couple of patches most definitely
wouldn't those bugs already be fixed in the japanese version?
why wouldn't they just give Kagura the finished version to release from?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There's a good chance that this version won't be completely playable... I'm doubly concerned seeing as they rushed it out much faster than they usually do with Acerola games...

That said, in terms of dialog and characters, this game IS smaller than previous ones, so perhaps that's the reason.

Guess we'll see. I'll probably try it out at least.

Though I'll likely wait until a link with the directly installed game pops up. Don't like those installers of theirs... Until then, ZzZzZzZz...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Just a question is this RPGM? and is the game already finished or does this have some bugs or something?
i don't play these kind of games, to be honest :KEK:

It is Wolf and it definitely has bugs knowing Kagura, they are gonna come out with a couple of patches most definitely
if any patch is released let me know :cool:

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
wouldn't those bugs already be fixed in the japanese version?
why wouldn't they just give Kagura the finished version to release from?
I'd assume we are talking about bugs that have been caused during the translation process.

Reactions: kcj300
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes