Seeking Teasing female(s), innocent Male character

Mar 5, 2022
Hello, so I want a recommendation of games where you play with an innocent male character ( not necessarily too innocent, I just want the MC not to be aware of some things at first ) With a female or a bunch of females teasing him and/or taking advantage of his innocence.
Thanks.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Hello, so I want a recommendation of games where you play with an innocent male character ( not necessarily too innocent, I just want the MC not to be aware of some things at first ) With a female or a bunch of females teasing him and/or taking advantage of his innocence.
Hey, here are a few games to try that have what you're describing:

- Fantasy Valley is the closest thing I can think of. It's abandoned, sadly, but it's still got 10 chapters of excellent content. The MC is relatively innocent, and while some of the women are too, many of them are more experienced than he is and enjoy teasing/seducing him.
- Confined with Goddesses is good too. The MC isn't totally innocent, but some of the women are way ahead of him in the teasing and seduction game, especially the teacher and her older daughter.
- Sexbot is a very good, very goofy game. Not sure if it has the dynamic you're looking for, but I think it might: the male MC is a horny nerd with zero sexual experience, surrounded by even hornier women. The sexy scenes usually spin out of his control very quickly.

Also Boring Days isn't nearly as good a game as the ones above, but the whole point of it is women taking advantage of the male MC.

Have you found other games that have what you asked for?