Collection RPGM TechnoBrake mini-games Collection [2023-06-03] [TechnoBrake]

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
dingo4life sparrow_rose Skorpionss The Nun isn't cut off nor did it ever start in full screen for me, but I do run games from VX Ace and older engines in Japanese app locale since I know TechnoBrake tends to make them bilingual (which is bad for users that don't run games in JP locales, as there's issues reading Shift JIS scripts and file names in wrong locales in said older engines- not in MV, though, so feel free to run those without adjusting your region) so that might be your issue.
Do you have Nymphomania Paradox外伝 Valentine's Day?
Unsurprisingly, it's linked to on the OP of Nymphomania Paradox itself on the forum, here. Last I checked, the only links that were down were the MEGA and UploadHaven ones for The Train. If you notice any other ones are down, make a post in the thread and @ some of the currently active mods or the thread OP to take a peek.

Edit: I found a game breaking glitch for The Nun alpha whenever you find a treasure chest with tentacles in it at 5 or higher Lewdness. It will try to take your clothes off (even if they're already off) infinitely. I've made a temporary fix for myself that also updated the common event handling the graphics around the event, since the game's got graphics that it's not really using properly in its assets (i.e.- the tentacles grab Emily in a way that suggests her arms should be behind her head, but the way it is right now she keeps her arms in front of her body holding her weapon instead).

I've attached a *.rar file containing my fix; Just extract and overwrite Game.rgss3a in The Nun to apply it.

Last edited:

rei rei

Nov 10, 2019
For anyone having problems with the nun game's resolution, you can just press f1 after you open the game and a menu will open, where you can unselect the option of opening the game in full screen.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
The nun is work in progress?
All i can do is get horny n get raped by that one adventurer n nothing more