• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.65(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
kddttnt , Do you know a program to activate events ? , I need to capture some poses already processed in the game so that the AI can learn to generate events
The is not ready yet
Using the event cheater built into
engine is the best option

Last edited:
Reactions: Aintaim

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone know what the PSD.7z file is for and if so how do I install it?
As much as you install the graphics. there are no events or scripts that trigger them. until it is implemented. The mod creator is sharing a graph with me to train an A.I to copy the artistic style.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
kddttnt I downloaded the MTool and it works fine. But I don't know how to activate events or how to know which events to choose because everything is weird. Do you have some tips? I just want to trigger events to take capture so that the A.I will generate

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
kddttnt I downloaded the MTool and it works fine. But I don't know how to activate events or how to know which events to choose because everything is weird. Do you have some tips? I just want to trigger events to take capture so that the A.I will generate
You need to learn for yourself, I still recommend using the 0.50Ace version of the hotel closet built-in cheater to call up events.

Because Npri's images are patchwork, Mtool doesn't work as well.

The best way is to use Photoshop directly to combine images

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
You need to learn for yourself, I still recommend using the 0.50Ace version of the hotel closet built-in cheater to call up events.

Because Npri's images are patchwork, Mtool doesn't work as well.

The best way is to use Photoshop directly to combine images

Where do I find that version?

Balube

Feb 13, 2022
Does anyone understand why I may be seeing squares so goddamn much throughout the game instead of text? It's set to English, and there are fully translated sections of conversation, yet there are many moments where it is just a wall of squares in place of the text.

My understanding of how to use the mod is to unzip and play, so I'm not sure if there is a workaround I'm missing.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone understand why I may be seeing squares so goddamn much throughout the game instead of text? It's set to English, and there are fully translated sections of conversation, yet there are many moments where it is just a wall of squares in place of the text.

My understanding of how to use the mod is to unzip and play, so I'm not sure if there is a workaround I'm missing.
Depending on the events, since the original author TECHNOBRAKE forgot to translate some events or forgot to add text and the translations or lack of text varies a lot because there are events options that are there to choose from but have no continuation. not to mention the latest events hahaha

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
How do you progress? I did all the missions in the first city and the town but cant figure out where to go next, or how to get companions.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
wait, doesn't that mean technically a quick and dirty port of the game as it was could have been done and then just fix the script from there instead of starting from scratch like the current thing does?
The author uses a lot of scripts, and substitutions cause a lot of errors.

There are also a large number of image errors due to resolution changes.

So, direct use is impossible.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes