VN Others Completed Teen Tales [Hornycon]

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Teen Tales
Banner.jpg
About this game:
One-man development studio Hornycon has released their first game Teen Tales just in time for Valentine’s Day.
The game is a simple, short visual novel starring Mia, a teenage girl with very loose morals and her equally perverted high school friends. A lot of the game’s navigation is done through your cellphone’s text message, gallery, camera and map functions. A big part of the game’s erotic content is solely tied to Ami’s camera, with which she takes nude photos of herself and shamelessly sends to other people.

Developer:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Version: Final
Platform: Windows
Genre: Adventure, Voyeurism, Female Protagonist, Visual novel

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If game doesn't launch properly:

Download
- - - -

1Teen-Tales-01.jpg Amy.png selfie_red_home.jpg Shower.png Teen-Tales-02.jpg Teen-Tales-03.jpg zmia_toilet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
What is the password for the Extra mega link?
Originally the developer made that you require a password to access the Extra Folder. The password for that folder would be the reward at the end of the game. Since it could be demotivating, I've updated the download link so it has both folders in 1 rar file. Also, you won't be needing a password to extract any folder anymore.

aldebaran7000

Jun 15, 2017
For some reason when I open the game it dose not show the window but the music plays, any idea why?
I'm using W10

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
For some reason when I open the game it dose not show the window but the music plays, any idea why?
I'm using W10
I'm not sure why it does that for you. I'm using Windows 10 as well. Sometime it takes a while to start the game.

Maybe go in Task Manager > Details and End task every TeenTales.exe and try reopening it.

Reactions: rKnight

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
I also have problem the window is freeze but only sound is play, and I'm using Windows 10 as well.

Edit: I let the game run and wait then is fine as smooth.

Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Nope, this did not do the trick

UPDATE: It works if you set the compatibility to WinXP service pack 2
Good to know! I was going to suggest to try that out or create a shortcut and run it in window mode or fullscreen. But then again, I've never encounter this problem before, so I'm not sure how to fix it.

The game window is pretty customized. I'm not sure if the developer had some compatible issues. I guess like you say, letting the game run for a while will finally load itself completely.

Reactions: rKnight

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Well that was very short, very predictable and very boring. The game Window was tiny and zooming it made it only slightly bigger. At least the art was good, it's just a shame there was barely any of it; very few scenes and no variations within those scenes.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Well that was very short, very predictable and very boring. The game Window was tiny and zooming it made it only slightly bigger. At least the art was good, it's just a shame there was barely any of it; very few scenes and no variations within those scenes.
Gee, if only we'd somehow known it was a...
The game is a simple, short visual novel

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Gee, if only we'd somehow known it was a...

Is that salt for you or me? :p

Indeed it might be simple and short, but I've played simple and short incomplete VNs that have been far more entertaining in content and story, and been just as short. It just comes down to person opinion. If there was some variation in the scenes and character poses, it might have been a little more interesting, the girl had like 2 poses the entire way through (dressed and naked). The sex scenes were static, and uninspiring. The gloryhole scene was mostly description, with the girl standing there fully clothed until the very last moment. I wasn't left with a thought of "I wish there was more", I was just left with a thought of "meh"; just average in everything but how it looked; what little of it there was, it did look nice, but that's about it.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
The art looks fine, but the English looks off putting :I anyone tried it out yet to let me know about it ?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Took a glance at the game mostly due to it being late for me and have to agree that the window is small and annoying but seems decent in story wish could do a full screen but meh that is just my preference in games though