Identify Teen Titans game where you play as a medic

Mranimetits

Jul 2, 2021
there was this titans game I'm having a hard time finding now. It isn't taboo titans or 18 titans. You play as some sort of medic and I think you get cyborgs room. Not sure if I'm tripping or not and I think it doesn't even have teen titans in the name

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You sure its not taboo titans? thats the onlyone that fits that scenario.
Its gotta be taboo titans...you start out in cyborgs room and you are a physical trainer named cleric

Mranimetits

Jul 2, 2021
You sure its not taboo titans? thats the onlyone that fits that scenario.
Its gotta be taboo titans...you start out in cyborgs room and you are a physical trainer named cleric
I remember it have a different art style and name, I may have gotten that story mixed up as well.
I also remember wearing a red suit and being able to chose skin color . ill download taboo titans to just double check but i swear it was a different game

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
there was this titans game I'm having a hard time finding now. It isn't taboo titans or 18 titans. You play as some sort of medic and I think you get cyborgs room. Not sure if I'm tripping or not and I think it doesn't even have teen titans in the name
For a moment, I thought this said "The Medic" and thought, "What? There's a TF2 crossover?!"

Reactions: DarthLichMagnus