VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Teen Titans Multiverse [v0.5.0] [Ortus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5596698

This is a goofy vn so far, there isn't much to say other than there being a funny story, harem building and virgin Li, one thing that cracked me up was the old woman, I cringed pretty hard :ROFLMAO: I don't remember much about teen titans but this take on the story is good, some things I would like to have seen is more dialogue and lovey Dovey talk with raven and starfire at the cabin, felt kind of robotic talking about everything, also Starfire's sister returning, baby bump included ;) Kate being turned bi (please) getting with wonder woman, cat/bat woman, taking bumblebee.... Ok all of them
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Jakelocks27

As of version 0.3.0 the game is mediocre at best. The art is subpar, there isn’t a ton of content, and the story is lackluster at best. I can see this game improving though. The developer seems incredibly passionate about this game, so improvements to the game seem highly likely. Though in the state the game is in right now, I can’t give this game a very high score due to the amount of Teen Titans games that exceed this game in the story, gameplay, and art.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jingoboy

Ortus is really out here putting some soul on this site for once. The jump in quality from the first version to the second just shows you this game is downright inspired. Finally, in a sea of gayass plots and 3DCG trash, we got a game that's just about the MC fucking everything that moves with his giant dick. Thank you Ortus!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

v0.2.0

This is an amusing parody.

The art isn't bad, however it is also not great.
    I think my biggest gripe is the animations. I suggest slowing them down, as it currently seems even lower quality than it should be by the weirdly fast and jerky motions.

Beyond that, it's very short. Very, very short.

I do like the writing style and will look again if more chapters get added.
    Do consider though: The more canon it is, the less new material for your viewers. Perhaps focusing on scenes between the canon would be more beneficial.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.1.0

The art is great and hand drawn. Some heathens have been calling raven fat, but she is just adorably chubby and sexy. This is the ideal femenine body form.

So far it is a short demo but what little I saw was great.
    You get a blowjob from Jinx and she is wonderful in it, the sounds and animation are both great and very sexy.
    I can't wait to see more of this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

zinlok

Game is just starting but animations are good, argument kinda fun too, characters are atractive and sexy, a gallery with all XXX scenes would help. I think the game is in good tracks

Keep it up!