Ren'Py - Completed - Teeth & Love [Final] [BrokenAnimation]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v1.0

It's an extremely simple game, and as per the dev, essentially a small project meant to learn. With that in mind, this is alright.

The game is like 10 minutes long at most. You go to a secluded spot on the beach, a shark girl appears, you chat, and then you fuck and live happily ever after with your new shark girlfriend. I'd probably call this game cute if it played a little more into the romance and such, but it doesn't. Again, super simple in pretty much every way. Want a quick bite sized (pun intended) story and like shark girls? That's what you'll get here.

Besides a few wonky lines of dialogue, my criticisms are: that you can't change the MC's name, the text box is kind of an eyesore, no animations, and this uses audio of a guy moaning during the sex scene which I personally hate. I will say though it surprised me that this actually has fitting music and sound effects, which is something even popular AVNs lack on sometimes.

If this was a more serious project that had more going into it I'd probably rate it 3 stars, but given that it's not, the game is decent for what is is.