• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py - Completed - Teeth & Love [Final] [BrokenAnimation]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v1.0

It's an extremely simple game, and as per the dev, essentially a small project meant to learn. With that in mind, this is alright.

The game is like 10 minutes long at most. You go to a secluded spot on the beach, a shark girl appears, you chat, and then you fuck and live happily ever after with your new shark girlfriend. I'd probably call this game cute if it played a little more into the romance and such, but it doesn't. Again, super simple in pretty much every way. Want a quick bite sized (pun intended) story and like shark girls? That's what you'll get here.

Besides a few wonky lines of dialogue, my criticisms are: that you can't change the MC's name, the text box is kind of an eyesore, no animations, and this uses audio of a guy moaning during the sex scene which I personally hate. I will say though it surprised me that this actually has fitting music and sound effects, which is something even popular AVNs lack on sometimes.

If this was a more serious project that had more going into it I'd probably rate it 3 stars, but given that it's not, the game is decent for what is is.