RPGM - Completed - TeiTei ~Tales of Tei~ [Final] [Pinchmaker]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lallapalooza

Don't listen to anyone saying this game is not great!
    Its production is quite above what we usually get for this genre of femdom game! I ranked it top 1 on my submissive eroge list for good reasons!

The devs really made efforts to make a refreshing gameplay, and they worked hard on dialogues, scenes, and art! (thanks for the translation as well btw :coffee:).
    Unhappy people are just clueless about the average quality of this genre of games and how hardcore it is to make an RPG! :sleep:

Basically, this is for you if you like being seduced to your doom. If you enjoy being overpowered but manipulated by sexy succubus that is ripping you off using your lust. o_O

I'm honestly a connoisseur and if you enjoy RPGM femdom games, and if the tags match your kinks, then this game is really a go-to for you! Have fun enjoying this great game! :cool:
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JakeMSG

As always, for the games I cover, here's the ShortView of it, and for the full Review (+Full Saves, Info, and Mods on it), link here:
    [Link to the Blog post]

The QuickView:

================ Plot = 7
    ======== Story = 7
    ======== Characters = 7
    ================ Gameplay = 7.5
    ======== Mechanics = 8.5
    ======== Complexity = 6.5
    ======== Uniqueness = 8.5
    ======== Replayability = 6.5
    ================ Scenes = 8.5
    ======== Visual = 8.5
    ======== Written = 9
    ======== Interactivity = 8.5
    ======== Replayability = 8
    ================ Development = ----
    ================ Obtaining = 8.5
    ======== Price = 8
    ======== Methods = 9
    ================ FINAL SCORE = 7.87

An interesting game with some unique rpg mechanics, and even some mechanics related to its H-content that help develop the Corruption aspect of the game (even having a Corruption route to it, and unique scenes depending on that route, and certain Debuff aspects, too). A sweet, yet short, experience, considering the game's story leads to the idea of a possible future sequel. There is great quality in the H-scenes themselves (even having fully-voiced characters), but there is a relatively small total number of them, with only 4 characters with scenes (although each with a decent amount of individual scenes). And with a price that is decently affordable for this quality, if not as much for it's total size, I would recommend this game if it manages, with it's CGs and artstyle, to really pick your eye.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

duncanwadams

Utter crap. Grindfest of generic monster locations to farm magic stones, no proper forewarning on the succubi's physical immunity in battles (like "there was a succubus among our ranks so if you meet her again care to beat her with magic, otherwise you doomed"), no proper explanation how to perform the magic strikes.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

RockType

I love these tags, and the art and sound in these scenes is more than acceptable. Slow-corruption, establishing most of the major characters (aside from the last few girls that get less developement), actual femdom-content and very good voice-acting for the scenes.

However, it's a short, relatively standard-faire game, that doesn't have good mechanics, despite trying to have decent gameplay. The implementation here just isn't that good, and the game does make some pretty bad pitfalls with making the scenes available and interesting in the way they're "supposed" to be played. There isn't a cohesive battle-system here, like there might be in Monster Girl Dreams or MG Quest.

To get in the nitpicks a little bit, the first succubus-boss in the game springs at you without warning the requirement to use magic-attacks to beat her. This would be fine, except that those attacks are gated behind a grind for a high number of randomly-spawning gems, that you need to grind for from repetetive dungeons within a limited time. In other words, unless you have grinded for them, or you know that you have to grind for them (and also know that getting one unlocks useable magic-skills in the first place) then you will likely run into a game-over. All of these are problems that should have been fixed by just giving you a gem after failing the fight once, or letting you buy the gems with money at that point...

The freedom to grind and level also removes most of the pacing from the fights, and kind of forces you to fight the game to get the result you want, instead of just experiencing the game as it is. And that also kinda works against the scenes.

The gallery is probably the best way to play the game, because the scenes are pretty good.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DustyFukuyama

I have to give this one 8.5/10, the story is light-hearted and fun, the gameplay loop is good with some degree of RNGs in the dungeon, the arts are great, and the dialogue is awesome, especially the seduction and humiliation during combat. If you enjoy a newbie chosen hero being seduced and corrupted into a masochist dickbrain, this game is for you.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Shirouste

This is the worst kind of game.
    The first girl you meet, Pirika, is really really cute. She has a nice body so, as the player, what do you expect? TO SEE HER NAKED.

And guess what? YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER BOOBS.

This is just infuriating.

Other than that, the H content is very little. You will play hours to see one scene, and most of them can only be triggered during battles.

Not worth it
  7. 4.00 star(s)

shiny15

This somewhat of a short game, having only 7 real battles in it with the rest of it being that you run into enemy's to kill them. Despite being short I found it to be a satisfying game that left me craving for more. The hentai scenes while just stand alone images, often come with some nice voice acting and QTE's to really sell the mood. It's a really easy game with the only way someone could get stuck is if they don't understand how to fight the succubus enemy's. The game does tell you twice how to fight enemy you can't damage so unless you are blowing through the text like an ape on a mission to nut, you should be fine.

Overall, a good game to spend about 3 hours on, I just wish there was more content. 4/5 would get ASMRed by a succubus.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

YamiAi

I thought this game was off to a good start. Pirika is pretty cute and the whole mind-control stuff in the corruption route is pretty hot. it's also good that you level up faster after getting the lewd crest. So all was seeming well. But then you get the fight in the forest...where you deal 0 damage to Pirika for some reason. And then you lose and get more lewd events. Okay, seems reasonable, right? But how do you progress the story if you can't deal damage to her...? Oh wait, the timer has run out (where was the timer...?) and you get a game over screen without any way of re-doing the event, except reloading an earlier save? Excuse me? Yeah, this seemed good until the developer/s made some awful decisions, punishing the player for seeking out the lewd content.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ranonymou

Played this before it was on F95 so I used an OCR MTL. My memory is a bit shit but it'll do.
    Basic Plot:
    You're the newly risen and rising "Hero" (quote quote) and so its up to you to go and wack some monsters and Succubi back to where they came from but unfortunately oh no your weakness is getting tempted how cliche!
    That is the basic plot intro summarized but the plot progression does bring something different to the table that doesn't make me retrospectively dislike the game and I appreciate it more so that is a plus compared to other H games. There is only 1 ending and its not bad nor trying too be overly ambitious and grand. Do expect the Protagonist to be naive though.
    Content Spoilers:
    3 characters in which you fight in turn-based combat and 1 character in which you progress with via your actions and choice. All characters are seen on the f95 images. The Protagonist is in the last pic and obviously some of you are turned off by that look already going off by the f95 comment section (and the male body in the H-Scenes obviously don't match the Protagonist's slender body if you're one of those people who get a kick out of the wanting to see the Protagonist in the H-Scenes).
    The Succubi have 3 different H-Attacks aside from the generic basic attacks and getting hit by one will result in a simple minigame to escape. Each time you get hit (sometimes need to ejaculate) will progress the dialogue of the H-Attack up by 3 times and some will prompt a tempting yet dangerous dialogue choice at the last stage.
    If you get drained by Succubi, the stat loss is permanent and so are the stat boosts to the Succubi.
    This game can soft hard-lock you from beating the game and it will give you a false sense of hope and then spring the reveal on you later instead of a straightforward game over screen.
    There isn't a gameover screen (edit: when fighting against the Succubi anyway) since they just let you go and welcome the rematch... but remember they got more stats this time and one of their H-Attacks must be avoided at all costs if you progressed too far with that H-Attack and made the wrong decisions.
    I'd recommend Save Scumming. Have Fun.
    The Recollection/Gallery room is complete and written well enough on how to view changes so you don't need to be worried making multiple saves throughout the game to experience the variations of initial encounters/progression.
    The turn-based combat requires you to pre-emptively counter the elemental attack of the opponent's next attack so its not just mind-less decision making. You don't really have a realistic option to directly attack an enemy so you do actively need to pay attention in the fight. You have two moves that go on cooldown after use and each H-Attack requires one of those moves to avoid so you need to be careful about the usage.
    The non-combat gameplay is just being inside a randomized dungeon layout and managing your stamina that gets drained when you walk into enemies (no actual combat) and collect stuff. There are only 2 generic mob bosses at the end of a dungeon that is in turn-based combat.
    Conclusion:
    I really dislike the generic dungeon crawling part of the game. The turn-based combat itself does actively require paying attention to an extent and the progressing H-Scenes in the fight kept me in it. If it wasn't for the typical ability to save-scum, I'd be a lot more immersed with wanting to avoid getting drained and making careful dialogue decisions.