Seeking Temptation based game recommendations?

Mar 16, 2018
I've been looking for games that have different endings/events/consequences for giving into temptation. It can be either male or female protagonist, but one example of the temptation I'm mentioning is Succubus Covenant: generation one and the temptation events that happen when meeting and defeating each succubus. The more taboo type temptation the better (family, girlfriend/wife's family and siblings, life threatening results I.E. Succubus Covenant, etc.) It's not a requirement for it to be especially taboo, that's just a preference. I think my point has been made so if there's anyone with such suggestions, I'd be grateful.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I've been looking for games that have different endings/events/consequences for giving into temptation. It can be either male or female protagonist, but one example of the temptation I'm mentioning is Succubus Covenant: generation one and the temptation events that happen when meeting and defeating each succubus. The more taboo type temptation the better (family, girlfriend/wife's family and siblings, life threatening results I.E. Succubus Covenant, etc.) It's not a requirement for it to be especially taboo, that's just a preference. I think my point has been made so if there's anyone with such suggestions, I'd be grateful.
Mine has a bit of that... Each sex scene has three different endings, with different perversion gains. The MC's religious, and there's a whole Daemon element to it... give into temptation too much too early and he gets stuck in Hell! :devilish:

Reactions: Jason Stuckler
Mar 16, 2018
Mine has a bit of that... Each sex scene has three different endings, with different perversion gains. The MC's religious, and there's a whole Daemon element to it... give into temptation too much too early and he gets stuck in Hell! :devilish:
I've seen that game a few times around before but never got the chance to try it out. I'll give it a shot, thanks. :)

Reactions: RanliLabz

reconazific

Nov 24, 2017
Mine? is that the name of the game? if possible could you give the link?