VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Very promising game, but sadly abandoned when it gets really interesting.
    Slow corruption game with a lot of action and unique models, amazing renders and even better animations. Story and plot are decent (writing could be better).
    Have to rate it as average, as there is not too much of gameplay here and it ends when the game started going and became really interesting, hence felt like a good tease.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sixpo2

Good idea of story, good flow of the game, good engine, good graphics in general. Some details might be a lot improved, but generally not bad. Too bad, it is again only beginning and since game status is abandoned...we will never know, how good it could be.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Fantastic story for any fan of NTR content, really great stuff. Models and animations get significantly better as the game progresses, which clearly show how much the dev has grown while working on this game. It's kinda worrying that the game has been in development for almost 2 years and is still quite short, makes you wonder how long it takes between updates. But it's really worth playing and I'm hopeful we'll get to see more from it soon.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

radical686

I generally like NTR, but only when it is well written. That attitude will influence this review.

The Good:
    --excellent renders including women with different body types.
    --some of the scenes, though poorly written (Engrish that looks written by a 13 yr old), are narratively well done
    -------e.g. voyeur scene w/Mia, scenes w/husband
    -------xxx scenes w/nearly all women but MC

The Bad:
    --though some scenes work, the dialogue is stilted and looks like it is written by a 13 yr old
    --Most scenes related to the corruption of MC make no sense. Other than the voyeur and husband scenes, most just kill my boner.

--The whole Hobo scene is just bizarre
    --The old man across the street scene craters at the end. He's getting hard while dreaming of being pissed off at his wife cheating on him? If there was any indication he was turned on by her cheating, ok, but the entire dream dialogue was anger and promises of retribution. Plus his dick pushing through his zipper? Never happens and he'd have to be commando for even that to happen. Contrived scene.
    --Scenes w/the security guard and the MC in the public restroom make no sense? In order to get corruption, MC has to act like she's INCREDIBLY naive or dumb as a box of hammers. Regardless of her naivete, why does refusing to play along with the guard increase wife loyalty? Her being smart enough to call out the security guard has more to do w/MC confidence and dominance than loyalty to the husband. It makes zero sense.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of corruption scenes that follow this pattern. Stakos pointed out the main problem. I had hoped more recent positive reviews had indicated the Dev had changed some of these scenes, but that is not the case.

For me, the cognitive dissonance kills my boner in too many of the nonsensical scenes and in some cases just pisses me off. The corruption path works best when the husband's selfish behavior and inattentiveness are front and center. Sorry, the bathroom scene, Hobo scene, and security guard scenes are really not about the husband.

So, my recommendation:

Story matters to me, especially when it involves NTR, and I just can't overlook how ridiculous too many of the corruption scenes are. So, for me 2.5 stars. Excellent visuals are undermined at times by a really bad story.

But, I rounded it up to 3 stars since I know some lovers of NTR aren't as concerned about the story as I am.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

hexenhaus

A hard one!

On the one hand it is a typical corruption setup, but well executed and good quality visuals with a divers cast of female models. On the other hand all woman but the MC are very horny and do not care about appearances at all. This is a problem because it deducts from the corruption itself; the pace is nice, but after every MC scene, there is one where next female fucks some kinky stranger and the thrill of the corruption is void.
    Also the changes in perspective annoy me, because I get it, all females are horny and the dudes too, but I want to see how the MC gets corrupted and I get, that all are fucking, when the MC leaves the room... It is so inflationary that I do not care about this scenes and the characters at all. It is like in this novels, where you have 10 different perspectives, but you do not care about 8 of them and just want to know what happens to the ones you actually care about, but you have to read on and on and on, waiting for the next snippet.

Has potential but, needs some depth and mystery:

3/5 - average
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Retrofire

This is one to watch!

Rarely do I see such drastic improvement between initial release and the first update. (This review is as of 0.2).

The addition of a dedicated English proofreader has greatly improved the experience as a whole..

The render work is getting progressively better, and the dev is hitting his stride as an animator.

I'm personally a fan of this genre (female protag corruption) and find a lot to like here. It reminds me superficially of Anna's Exciting Affection, with a bit more of an engaging story developing regarding the husband's past.

The most recent art especially demonstrates either a rapidly improving level of confidence with DAZ 3D Studio, or a willingness by the dev to adopt constructive criticism.

If the quality continues to improve at this rate, it should bode well for his subscriberships.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

shotzpro

This new game is really good, have huge potential, great renders and graphics, i liked a lot the visual of female char.. for a initial game has an excellent game

contra:
    i dont liked of the visual neighbour, homeless scene
  8. 5.00 star(s)

moscovo

its a very good female protogonist corruption game, with nice visualisation, and it is worth to play(y). I hope it gets to the end, and dont get abandoned like many other games from these type. Thank you very much Ivanch88
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I really enjoyed the game so far, right pace, right renders, right characters.
    I really hope that the developers will not rush, adding quick shortcuts, but keep building the character corruption for longer before make her fall...

I hope the next episodes will be little bit more sophisticated in terms of dialog and situations... What it makes a great corruption-based game, in my opinion, is the long building story and opportunities created around the main character.

Cheap shortcuts just to show sex scenes will depreciate the value of the game..
  10. 5.00 star(s)

eroticstag

I like it so far. A typical corruption game, but the pace is good for my taste and there are a lot of other female characters, and as a result a lot of sex scenes. There is a potential for a lot of kinks in this game.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Stakos

I hate it when it happens. A game with great renders but stupid storyline. How many times will we have to endure the naive woman tricked by a man to grope her trick? Do people think that life really works that way? Of course the game gives you the option to choose but, of course, if you choose the logical way you'll get nothing, just a vanilla story.

Anyway, if the dev is reading, imagine this scenario. A woman after 15 years of marriage is sexually frustrated, she's not naive, she is not an idiot, she just wants to improve her sex life. Can she have a choice? Can she gradually succumb to her desires instead of being tricked by homelees guys and security guards? Of course she can! Will this be satisfying? Of course it will! Will it be better than this stupidity? Anything is better than this stupidity...

2 stars for the renders...
  12. 5.00 star(s)

papadopoulospapas

Temptations Are Everywhere is an excellent game for those who are really into NTR, cheating, slow corruption, mature women/wives and they love to control female MC's. This game is already one of my favorites so far - and I've played a lot.

The concept and the incidents are very realistic, Mary (MC) is hot AF and generally the game has a lot of potential to be one of the best of its kind. The atmosphere and the gameplay are very amusing, as you get a continuously increasing anticipation and a slow corruption path (if you choose it that is) at the right pace; not very slow, neither super-fast. A game that gives you control of a really sexy hotwife and provides you the chance to make her realize (and exploit afterwards I suppose) her sex-appeal and her attractiveness through several choices with specific consequences, and all these presented with excellent graphics and animations, is exactly what I love to play!

Pros
    + Fantastic animations
    + Good graphics
    + Nice and smooth storytelling
    + Easy to play with clear choices
    + Hot and sexy models
    + A LOT of playable content from the very first release
    + Preview/teasing section of next day/chapter

Cons
    - Spelling and grammar
    - No corruption (faithful/cheating) statistics visible to the player, it'd be a great addition

DEFINITELY 100% worth playing! :)
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

i wasted my time on this game , i have seen the story in other 2-3 games the bored housewife that become a slut yea .. the renders are not good at all look very old , boring game play , it still at 0.1 so i recommand making multi protagonist adding a male mc will make it more interesting for the ntr, corruption.. beside that the game right now is not worth playing.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (v0.1) is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Easy Playing
    +Nice body tattoos
    +Great Animations
    +Long Game Play

Cons:
    -Some Typing minor errors
    -Monster Dick

Conclusion:
    Love how long it took to play the first release,damn, I have to wait 3 months with some games to get so much playing time.
    Like the renders in this first release and lets you see where the story will be leading too,and I`m loving what I,m seeing so far....
    If the releases are as long as the first part then count me in with support.
    Mary is a Hot lady,and lots of characters come into play,I just hope they don`t overdue it with the characters,then it starts to get confusing.
    The first part also had a good share of sex scenes,and also a lot of text,
    seems that sometimes it was a little too much....
    I also like the Preview Part at the end,that shows you what to await with the next release,you don`t see that often.
    Damn worth the download....
  15. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

For a first release it's not to bad. Seems like there will be a good direction once things get rolling. Renders are good, and there doesn't seem to be any bugs this far. Good job, and hopefully this turns into something great in the future