VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [v2.1] [Ruby Romance Games]

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Saw on KoGa3 website that he has a Android port with mod in it, but right now, no mod only. I know you said on there, "Since v2.0 I tried to add the WT hints myself" which is fine with me if you wouldn't mind please doing a mod on for this game. Specially with one Modder retiring from modding and the other being MIA since Aug. Thank you in advance.

Edit: June, not Aug. Well, either way, been awhile since Sancho1969 been here.

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
No matter if MC's father and MC looked the same they're still not the same person.I was already fed up with the Mother constantly comparing MC to his father and it seems like she wants to fuck MC just because he looks like his father it is as simple as that.
Tbh, this shit just disgust me.
Well,i guess i shouldn't complain much as i've already dropped it.
Good luck. IMG_20240919_075542.jpg

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What the hell is up with Julia's hair? Is the dev's rig so bad they can't run SIMULATE to make the hair look right? Lol.

s3069.png

How does the dev look at this, and all the other renders like this, and say "Yep! This looks good! Let's publish!"

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
What the hell is up with Julia's hair? Is the dev's rig so bad they can't run SIMULATE to make the hair look right? Lol.

View attachment 4048608

How does the dev look at this, and all the other renders like this, and say "Yep! This looks good! Let's publish!"
probably I think I had a 1060 when I was making that scene. Every render took 40 minutes, and I think I had to separate the background from Julia and Stacy and combine them in Photoshop because it wouldn't render on my 1060. Like with all things, you get better as you do it more. I've seen 100s of games with fucked up hair, and it never bothered me. I could go back and remake, but you know those devs that autistically remake their shit over and over again and never get satisfied. "Perfect is the enemy of Good." Meh, if you have 1000s of renders, you'll find nitpicks in all of them.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
probably I think I had a 1060 when I was making that scene. Every render took 40 minutes, and I think I had to separate the background from Julia and Stacy and combine them in Photoshop because it wouldn't render on my 1060. Like with all things, you get better as you do it more. I've seen 100s of games with fucked up hair, and it never bothered me. I could go back and remake, but you know those devs that autistically remake their shit over and over again and never get satisfied. "Perfect is the enemy of Good." Meh, if you have 1000s of renders, you'll find nitpicks in all of them.
I just imagined she used a lot of hair spray that morning. (About 20 cans worth). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I get it, and I was a bit of an ass so sorry about that, but none of us expect perfect and her hair is laughable. But don't listen to me, I am a failed developer and you are cranking out solid work, so I have to give you props for that.

Good luck!

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes