VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [v2.1] [Ruby Romance Games]

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I like your game. It's a good start.

One note I would like to see corrected is that there be more distinction between when the text is narration/character's thoughts and when it's speech. Sometimes the thoughts of the characters was in brackets (which does the job) but not others. I would love to see this done consistency.

Edit: I've now played it all the way through and I can see this issue is limited to the very beginning when the MC is providing narration about the other characters.

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
why kate be so happy see text T_T pls tell me not A FUCKING GUY T_T
So far only one LI in the game may have slept with someone else, Kate's friend, and it's not clear if she's an LI.
In the hotel room, Kate's friend was telling her that they should go out and sleep with young men and Kate rejected the idea.
So her friend went out alone and it is still unclear whether she slept with anyone that night.
The last man to touch Kate is her dead husband and her two daughters are virgins in love with MC.
I mean, it's not a cuck game and Kate's friend probably didn't find anyone that night.
Ruby Romance Games...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Guys, can you finish the house party with Julia? Because I only had a choice of Stacy or alone... But the next morning, when Julia brings breakfast to bed, URM shows that Julia could have been an ending, and if I choose that, the dialogue actually changes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC when Stacy offers sex reject her and you get a scene with Julia and can spend time with her.

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
IIRC when Stacy offers sex reject her and you get a scene with Julia and can spend time with her.
Thanks, yes I found it... The opportunity really came later... (y)
By the way, has anyone managed to read the phone message on Kate's phone? I tried to enlarge it, but it's still unreadable because of the tilt angle... :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes