VN Ren'Py Tennis Ace [v0.66] [WorstOfTheBunch]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
The story takes place in Japan, revolving around Yuuichi Michimiya (the name can be altered in-game), an 18-year-old star in Japan's Junior Tennis division who has been in a very long slump. Now, on his last year as a High School Student, he sets out his sights towards becoming Japan's #1 Junior player before finally fulfilling his dream of going pro.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-12
Developer: WOTB - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.66
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thank you laserjet28 for the share!

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Hovering other the thread will not be enough as you need to open the thread to ignore it anyway.
Also you have to look if it is maybe only a skippable site feature like in seeds of chaos. (The reason one cannot ignore all gay tag games on the whole.)

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Huh... this game is actually fun, haven't had to skip anything yet... been a while since I found a VN, specially a furry one, engaging.
That's...a nice surprise

Inb4homophobia

Jun 2, 2018
This page is a disaster comment wise...

Gave what's available a shot on the Shoichi route. I like the length when it comes to the set up, feels like it's taking it's time which is a good thing.

Art wise the sprites are nice on the mains and hopefully some more get added for each side character so they display more emotion than their current static nature. CG art is pretty bare hopefully we get more added in with time, there were many scenes that could benefit from a nice CG in the prologue (like Jun's concert, or maybe a tennis match or two to name a few).

The characters do have their differences but at times I feel like the sassy nature of the conversations makes everyone feel like one person and they lose their individuality a bit. I've had friends quick to hit the friendly insult and sass but the group in this game thrive off of it. At times it's entertaining so it's not something I weighed negatively towards the game.

The romance is lacking but that's because it's just started to develop so I'm curious to see how things play out. Definitely plan to check it out again in the future.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes