VN Ren'Py Tennis Ace [v0.66] [WorstOfTheBunch]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SapphireFox83

Jul 9, 2020
I loved playing through this, and I even teared up a bunch of times throughout.

Any recommendations for other cute stories like this one?

JKKKSandwich

May 31, 2018
I loved playing through this, and I even teared up a bunch of times throughout.

Any recommendations for other cute stories like this one?
- Don't worry, despite the name nsfw scenes can be avoided up to the player's choice and the game is surprisingly wholesome.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
was impatient so i decided to pay the 3 bucks

here ya go! Google Drive
Ty, I found a weird glitch btw, for anyone that is starting Haruki route just now (from this update) and don't have any prior saves of it, after day 10 of his route, there's a chance the game glitches and shows an epilogue (dialogue only) about what happened after some time has passed and skips a lot of content of the game (that was available after day 10) the only way I found to avoid this is if you load a save past day 10 (made on a previous build of the game).

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Ty, I found a weird glitch btw, for anyone that is starting Haruki route just now (from this update) and don't have any prior saves of it, after day 10 of his route, there's a chance the game glitches and shows an epilogue (dialogue only) about what happened after some time has passed and skips a lot of content of the game (that was available after day 10) the only way I found to avoid this is if you load a save past day 10 (made on a previous build of the game).
What route was updated?

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
the ending in which you end up alone?
It seems like this yeah, never got that ending before, I just decided to replay Haruki route from the beginning after this last update to remember some details of his route when I encountered this glitch.

watota

Oct 21, 2020
i am playing it rn and the background didnt load and haruki is nekked.
its safe to assume that this is also a bug.

AlexP15

Dec 10, 2020
i never had either of those bugs, but i've been looking for that "bonus" scene that basket was alluding to on twitter, with no luck. i even learned how to decompile the game lmao and looked through the day's code and found nothing, so idk if it was a joke or just well hidden.
on the upside, i did see exactly which choices give you plus or minus love, so i could make a guide someday that includes every single best choice and not just the major route changing ones. (unless that's already been done)
oh, and ofc i also found all of the sprites, CGs, facial expressions etc. haruki actually has a ton of stuff that isn't yet used. most, if not all of the clothes were already teased on twitter, but i also found that every single clothing option has a "boner" alt and he has a LOT of cute facial expressions!

Last edited:

Nocred

Jan 22, 2021
i never had either of those bugs, but i've been looking for that "bonus" scene that basket was alluding to on twitter, with no luck. i even learned how to decompile the game lmao and looked through the day's code and found nothing, so idk if it was a joke or just well hidden.
I found the code for the "bonus scene" (it's just a sprite of nude haruki showed for a second) in code.rpyc
At day 19, when you first have a three options menu, choose "A bit surprised by your clothes" then when haruki answers with "My... clothes?" in the numpad press "8 8 2 2 4 6 4 6 1 3"

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
I found the code for the "bonus scene" (it's just a sprite of nude haruki showed for a second) in code.rpyc
At day 19, when you first have a three options menu, choose "A bit surprised by your clothes" then when haruki answers with "My... clothes?" in the numpad press "8 8 2 2 4 6 4 6 1 3"
How tf are we supposed to know this code and where to use it, lmao
This seems so random.

Nocred

Jan 22, 2021
How tf are we supposed to know this code and where to use it, lmao
This seems so random.
It's not totally random. The creator talked about in a post (don't remember where) that the code is the konami code (used in some arcade games long time ago) but with the arrows in the numpad. Is very classic "↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → select start" or something similar to enable cheats.
And for when to insert the code, there is a hint in the first twitter post about the bug that shows a nude haruki when he replies "my clothes" ( )

Reactions: watota

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's not totally random. The creator talked about in a post (don't remember where) that the code is the konami code (used in some arcade games long time ago) but with the arrows in the numpad. Is very classic "↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → select start" or something similar to enable cheats.
And for when to insert the code, there is a hint in the first twitter post about the bug that shows a nude haruki when he replies "my clothes" ( )
If it's not In the game, then it's random. You expect everyone who play the game also following the dev's Twitter?
Some devs really don't respect basic game designs.

watota

Oct 21, 2020
stop whining, the konami code has become a universal meme among game developers.
even if it was not indicated in anyway, it would still be the first thing a lot of people try.
in fact, i contemplated inputting the konami code myself, but simply didnt know how to do it in the game.

Last edited:

Nocred

Jan 22, 2021
Either way, I expected for Haruki to say a few words while naked, as if he was still dressed and all where just Yuichi weird imagination seeing him like that. But just showing his naked sprite was a deception for a secret

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes