Seeking Tension, intrigue, incest, Dad gets a look in.

Feb 17, 2021
Greetings all.
Ok so looking for a game that ideally ticks all or most of boxes bellow.

Incest where the dad gets a look in. I don't think I have ever seen one where the Dad wasn't out of the picture in one way or another. Just nice to see something different.

A good story, well written with rich characters and that develops relationships as the story develops over time.

Something with a bit of tension and intrigue in other words some degree of realism. For example not simply: MC: "oh hey sis just back from shopping?" SIS: Yeah I bought new shoes, wan't to have sex?"

Realistic models ie: Daz or similar. Not Anime or the likes you know those odd characters with weirdly shaped bodies (massive heads and eyes).

Probably a tall order but many thanks anyway.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Do you want the dad of the MC to be around, or is ok if the dad is the MC? If it is the former, Above the Clouds goes in the direction, but MC(=son) doesn't get any action yet, and Dad probably never will. If it is the latter, Midlife Crisis would be my first recommendation. Maybe also Parental Love.

I asked a question recently about games where dad and son both get some action, but nothing so far.