Seeking Tentacle, Ahegao games

doesntmatter42

Jan 25, 2019
I am asking for some suggestions on some tentacle games or some games where the chick is really into it. i'm good with futa and lesbian I avoid gay
I would rather have them with animation rather than just still frames.
with an equal amount of game or story to h scenes ratio. leaning towards more h scenes
some of the creators I have played and enjoyed were zones work, corta, derpixon, peachypop, some of rockcandys and mittsies a couple meet n fucks and some of shads work, eropharoh, washa , pinoytoons
games I have played that aren't those ^^^ peoples work off the top of my head are tentacle thriving, legend of crystal, mario is missing, hardcoded, cloud meadow, summertime saga, degrees of lewdity, blue jelly fish of forest, angel girl and witch girl.

if there are any games or even animations similar to these let me know in the thread

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
wrong forum, unless you are requesting a specific thing and use the proper format, this will probably get removed.

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
It's probably not 100% what your looking for but...
This game has a self insert female protagonist (which I'd consider "into it"), and it features lots of tentacles, slimes, and monster girls...

Riginetta's Adventure

Last edited: