BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot (23).png

Overview:
Once upon a time, there was a village in the forest. Elves had been living in this place for almost thousands of years with peace and balance.
One day, wars and greed had brought human to here. They took everything and executed all villagers. Luckily, a young Elf jumped into the river and survived.
When she woke up, she found herself standing in a no man's land called the Lost Woods. Where thousands of tentacles is waiting for her in the dark.
Can she get out of here and revenge for her family?
We will see..​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-12
Release Date: 2020-06-10
Developer: ST Hot Dog King -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ290017_img_smp3.jpg RJ290017_img_smp2.jpg RJ290017_img_main.jpg RJ290017_img_smp1.jpg Screenshot (24).png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1. Fuckable nipples (I've seen weirder).
2. 17 liters of milk (I mean, depending on strange production rates it could be possible...?).
2. 5 billion sperm (which is roughly 250 kilometers of sperm by the way :eek:).
Something's very wrong here...
i don't play games like this, some players do like this kind of fetish....

Anyway have fun

chesire

May 5, 2017
well 2 billion sperm injected into boobs? WTF
a fertile good sperm count is 200 million per 5 ml. So 10 ml is inserted inside the Elf's boobs.
Tentacles are doing more damage here rather than sperm to her areolaes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Circle0Trick

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I happen to be burdened with the nipple fuck fetish, so I suppose I must give it a go. I'll report back on how it was as soon as I can. Cheers.

EDIT: Am at the second-to-last encounter, and just can't force myself to grind through it. So, with that admittance, here is my incomplete review:

This game is strictly for fans of nipple-fucking. There is only one type of enemy, and most of the game's art is entirely visible in the preview on this site. The mechanics are very simple, and rather fun - at first. But after the 40th repeat of the same behaviour with the same unskippable picture sequences, it grows quite tedious. I recommend playing it for 10-minutes or so and then doing something else. Cheers.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
1. Fuckable nipples (okay, I've seen weirder).
2. 17 liters of milk (I mean, depending on strange production rates it could be possible...?).
3. 5 billion sperm (which is roughly 250 kilometers of sperm by the way :eek:).
3. "In fact, the average male will produce roughly 525 billion sperm cells over a lifetime and shed at least one billion of them per month. A healthy adult male can release between 40 million and 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation."
Yeah, that isn't very many ejaculations of 5 billion sperm cells - 105 ejaculations - before the guy would effectively end up sterile xD

Oct 16, 2017
well 2 billion sperm injected into boobs? WTF
a fertile good sperm count is 200 million per 5 ml. So 10 ml is inserted inside the Elf's boobs.
Tentacles are doing more damage here rather than sperm to her areolaes
Your math seems to be wrong, if 200 million per 5 ml, then 10 ml would be 400 million.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Dang it! There NEEDS to be a Breast Expansion tag cuz it's REAL hard to find stuff like this.
:cautious:

Anyways the art seems a bit sub par, but I'll look into it in hopes of the story and scenes making up for it. :unsure:

Reactions: indyc and stking

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
1. Fuckable nipples (okay, I've seen weirder).
2. 5 billion sperm (which is roughly 250 kilometers of sperm by the way :eek:).
Incorrect on the sperm, the average adult male can release 250 million to 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation... No idea where you got your numbers from or how you think that equates to 250 killometers/155 miles. (Livescience)

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
No idea where you got your numbers from or how you think that equates to 250 killometers/155 miles.
Ah I see now, I made a small mistake in accidentally calculating with 0.05 millimeters instead of 0.005.

A single sperm cell is supposed to be ~5 micrometers long, or 0.005 millimeters. So 5 billion sperm cells in a row would be ~25 kilometers of sperm. Of course, this is greatly exaggerated as there's no way for sperm cells to line up exactly like that, but it's still technically true. Officially, if you count the prehensile tail of the cell it'd be 55 micrometers per cell, which would make the total length 275 kilometers. So it could still be considered 250 kilometers of sperm.

Math: (.005 x (5 x 10^9))/(1 x 10^6) = 25.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes