RPGM - Completed - Tentacle Fall Trap [v0.0.4] [ST Hot Dog King]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

The truth is, it's not a big deal, yes, it's a beta, but it has very high marks for what it is, the same 3 animations that are variations of the same one in a loop until you finish impregnating the priestess and she gives birth . And the truth is, it's not because I don't like these types of games, but a lot of excellent notes for a simple beta like so many with an idea that is not even that original is too much. I would rate it with 3 stars, but I think I'm going to leave it at 2 because there is very little video game for the great marks they are giving it
  2. 4.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Exactly what it is and nothing more.

50/10 stars for agravatingly being among the pathetically few for this niche scenerio be it ero games/doujins and hentai in which I don't know of any that exist

gameplay? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not really much or anything to say here pretty much 0/5
    Not like the dev hides it or anything as it is just testing stuff out and then putting this out instead of just deleting it or whatever
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TeckXChaos

Short, sweet, 5 minute game.

It's what it says on the tin. You're a tentacle pit and you fuck a nun with tentacles.

It's a pseudo idle game but in RPGMaker, which is both intriguing and horrifying to me. The idle part barely matters, you get virtually all of your progress by cumming in, on, and around the nun repeatedly.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sinxflavio2

Wow, quick game, but really good, sadly is hard to see someone investing in these niche fetishes like Nipple fuck and hole/trap, and is very good to see it, the game is quite good animation wise, i hope that we get to see more games with these themes, i tried this dev another game Para ark, but found quite hard to play so i gave up, this one tho, peak
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Latowi

Very biased since Kankaku Shadan/Sensory deprivation is some of my favorite stuff. Definitely recommend this one for those who like that. The game itself is just an idler, but the CGs and corruption is really well executed.

Short but great game, hoping we will see more content for it as it is only ver 0.04
  6. 3.00 star(s)

akeno111

Game is par for the course for this developer. Extremely consistent track records with busty, thin, pregnant women and tentacles.

Short, sweet, pretty average. Nothing too exciting, so don't expect anything. With it being v0.0.4 and the game description being so short.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Risax

Short, average game. The description says it all.

If you like the author's other games involving ladies getting pregnant with tentacle monsters, and having their breasts and belly expanded because of it, then this is basically a very condensed version.

Give it a try if you're looking for something quick to scratch an itch.