Unity - Completed - Tentacle Locker [v1.1] [HotPink]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sansness

a quick and well-made animated game if you just want to fap, cute moan and such but there is only one position, all the girls are the same except their hair style and eyes color. I hope there will be a part 2 for this game with more poses and places
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CoruscantGuardFox

Simple and quick game. Don't get your hopes up for anything, it's perfect for what it is.

This is I think one of those instances where a really-really simple game suffocates in the ocean of small games that try to force in a bunch of things and features into themselves, creating the illusion that there's "content" in them.

This game is brutally simple, just space, arrows and a small book to count your stuff, and done. The sounds are simple but fitting, the animation is short but also good for a simple thing like this.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

mattin69

More than a game, a small amusement against boredom.

-Pro
    Very nice graphics and animations,
    tantalizing the possibility of entering the locker with the girl and the monster.
    -Versus
    Characters all the same, only the hairstyles change, and the red hair is missing! : p
    No upgrades or increasing difficulties.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

One tentacle animation. That's it. "Various" girls differ only based on hairstyle and hair color. That's really really it.

No gameplay.

I gave it 2 stars only because girl design is cute and their moans are really nice.

Also worth noting, that this "game" will happily eat up 2GB of RAM on launch, it crashed my browser because in my wildest dreams I didn't think it would take more than 100MB of RAM.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

reyreynao

A really short but well animated tentacle closet sex game. Even though there are not many different girls and different animations, it is still lovely and enough to make you feel relaxed after wards. Recommended for easy and fast relief!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Gandulf_HD

Damn good short game. Would like to see more girls added along with different grabbing scenarios. Overall i wish there was more to it however i can greatly appreciate it for what it is. Great Little Game.