EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Two years ago, you moved to the city of Tyrmidon, a wealthy merchant city, and made a name for yourself there. Now you're finally moving into your own house. But after running into a mysterious woman, you've begun experiencing unwanted (possibly wanted?) attention from tentacle creatures. Now you must solve the mystery of why they're suddenly seeking you out...

This open-world, text-based adventure game involves a heavy focus on tentacles and a moderate focus on transformation.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-27
Release Date: 2022-02-27
Developer: Mouseguru - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.45
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Original Version
All: - -

Extra: WALKTHROUGH 0.30

screenshot1.jpg sensua.png kalahani_succubus.png athruvohr.png athruvohr_vore.png tentaclegift_breasticles_mediumbreasts.png tentaclegift_multibreast.png chaya-after-bandits.png vivianne-bloatworms-altered1.png alora-nude.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Over the next few months, artwork will be added to the game. I'm just getting started, y'know... :)
360 degree, thats perfect to hear! cheers :eazyHype:

but still, it will depend on how much artwork you want to make. it will be customizable, or just a predeterminate template for male and female and bunch of stuffs like that? im very intrigued now :OhMyGoodness:.

Reactions: Lionsky

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Found what I'd call a major bug which is that you can't actually finish combat. Any time you defeat an opponent you get an error message and remain stuck in the combat state. I've had this happen in the arena and against tentacles.

Reactions: mthought

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Found what I'd call a major bug which is that you can't actually finish combat. Any time you defeat an opponent you get an error message and remain stuck in the combat state. I've had this happen in the arena and against tentacles.
I found and fixed that bug yesterday. That's only an issue with sorceress combat, btw. I'm still in the middle of updating code, but will push out a fix for this in the next day or two.

Reactions: Meso

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
360 degree, thats perfect to hear! cheers :eazyHype:

but still, it will depend on how much artwork you want to make. it will be customizable, or just a predeterminate template for male and female and bunch of stuffs like that? im very intrigued now :OhMyGoodness:.
First of all, the first artwork I'll be commissioning will be for NPCs you run into. Not for your own character. That would be horribly complicated to commission. Not saying it won't happen, but given that my Patreon isn't very high yet, I'm focusing on the best bang (heh) for the buck.

Keep an eye on my Patreon. The banner will be updated with new artwork in the next week or so (and I'll be adding the art into the game as well). Within a week after that, I'll be adding the first NPC art into the game.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
hmmm

well it sounds intresting
ill downit and check it out, hopefully you always have some form of insperation for this project

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
hmmm

well it sounds intresting
ill downit and check it out, hopefully you always have some form of insperation for this project
I do freelance web dev for a living, so I understand principles like software development, milestones and sprints, etc. I've been setting short, 1-2 week feature goals for my release cycle and have enough ideas for the game to last a year or more.

Reactions: Neuropain

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I do freelance web dev for a living, so I understand principles like software development, milestones and sprints, etc. I've been setting short, 1-2 week feature goals for my release cycle and have enough ideas for the game to last a year or more.
cool cool dude, good luck mate :)

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Even if it was played in CMD.exe, we would benefit from a screenshot. This one is a Twine game. Here's a screenshot:

Untitled.png

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
I remember that tentacle mod for SM3, it was - as hot as it was buggy/unfinished, very! Thus it was a very pleasant surprise to see that old mod transformed into a whole game a few months ago when I browsed for new releases on the TFT-games site. Unfortunately, this game is as buggy as that mod ever was in SM. There are lot's of dead ends, stuff that doesn't work or aren't in the game yet at this point. While I normally am more than fine with text only games, this game would really benefit from having pics imo.

So while I do indeed like the concept and have high hopes for it, (there are just way to few tentacle/pregnancy games out there) do be aware that the game is both quite unfinished & buggy at this point imo. The 0.6 version on my HDD for example, was so buggy that it's impossible get past the fairly early parts in the game due to important plot moments being totally broken. The fact that the same part of the game was working just fine in earlier versions leads me to believe the dev needs way more people reporting the bugs, and/or playing the actual game him/herself before releasing new versions.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
You guys are making me change my mind about releasing art for the game, you know... :)

Here's a head shot of a certain naughty nun from the game. Yes, the full-body art for this character is already finished, but I'm not ready to integrate it just yet. Adding art to the game was supposed to happen after my Patreon reached $100, so releasing it early isn't exactly fair to the people who ARE paying for it already. Frankly, I was amazed at how few people clicked on the "gimme dem pics!" option on my Patreon poll, compared to filling in placeholder content or even adding more TFs to the game.

But, since you guys are having such a HARD (heh) time visualizing things...

sensua-headshot.png

And that reminds me. I've posted more about it over on tfgamessite, but I'll mention here, exactly what pledging to my Patreon gets you. Most popular Twine-based games (The Company, Parasite Infection, etc.) simply release builds to Patrons early, and make the releases public some time afterwards. I don't do that. Instead, due to the magic of using the Tweego compiler instead of the normal Twine builder GUI, I can compile a "free" version and a "paid" version with additional content.

And what is that additional content? The normal game has three professions -- Hunter, Alchemist, and Sorceress. (Yes, I know I need to flesh out Hunter, as it has hardly any content.) The paid game adds a fourth profession -- the Witch. Witches can curse others who have done them some sort of personal injustice. The strength of the curse is directly proportional to the size of the injustice, as it were. In terms of gameplay, this means you get uniquely crafted additional scenes for certain parts of the game.

There's paid content already in the game, of course. As part of the quest to find a solution to your tentacle issues, you run across the "hint" of seeking out a bounty hunter. After spotting a notice for someone who is already looking to hire a bounty hunter, you can go visit that person and ask for a reference.

However, if you decide to help her with her own issue of a missing family heirloom, you can manipulate the situation to provoke an injustice against you. And then things can get interesting. ;)

In addition, there's a rare event from wandering in the forest where you're ambushed by bandits. Depending on your choices in how you handle this event, you can rack up a huge amount of injustice against you...and get commensurately spectacular results when you curse them in return.

The game is under ongoing, active development, and it'll only get better from here. April's paid content is a bit late, due to the big tentacle "mystery event" I just finished on the 10th.

If you like what you see, feel free to join. And may tentacles always be with you. :3

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I remember that tentacle mod for SM3, it was - as hot as it was buggy/unfinished, very! Thus it was a very pleasant surprise to see that old mod transformed into a whole game a few months ago when I browsed for new releases on the TFT-games site. Unfortunately, this game is as buggy as that mod ever was in SM. There are lot's of dead ends, stuff that doesn't work or aren't in the game yet at this point. While I normally am more than fine with text only games, this game would really benefit from having pics imo.

So while I do indeed like the concept and have high hopes for it, (there are just way to few tentacle/pregnancy games out there) do be aware that the game is both quite unfinished & buggy at this point imo. The 0.6 version on my HDD for example, was so buggy that it's impossible get past the fairly early parts in the game due to important plot moments being totally broken. The fact that the same part of the game was working just fine in earlier versions leads me to believe the dev needs way more people reporting the bugs, and/or playing the actual game him/herself before releasing new versions.
Your version 0.6.0 is from IMMEDIATELY after the big tentacle "mystery event". And yes, there were some pretty big bugs in that. Within a day and a half of that release, three bugfix releases went out as bugs were reported and quickly squashed. 0.6.3 is much more stable, and the main bug I know about from that is the issue with sorceress combat, due to needing to refactor the combat mechanics in order to release 0.6.0.

The game is under active development. Ergo, it's going to have bugs. Those bugs will NORMALLY get quickly squashed, but I'm in the middle of adding a "public exposure" mechanic and while the code for that is done, the new scenes aren't.

What do you guys think? Should I comment that code out for now, just so I can fix the sorceress combat issue, and do another bugfix release? Or wait until the "public exposure" mechanic is finished?

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
No slave tag, bummer :disappointed:
The slave you buy at the beginning of the game, isn't necessarily the BDSM type of slave. That being said...the kind of slave you're looking for is in the paid content. :eek:penedeyewink:

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes