EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ253657_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Tentacle Tower Defense or TTD is a fast-paced tower defense game. In this game, you play as a race of tentacle creatures defending their own home.
Plan your formation, gather your resources, and build your defense against hordes of invading aliens!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-05
Release Date: 2019-06-07
Developer: TTD Project - -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 2019-05-15
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ253657_img_smp1.jpg RJ253657_img_smp2.jpg RJ253657_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\TTD Project\Tentacle Tower Defense v2019_05_15_F2\v2018-11-8

is this where the save is?

wwwwwwwwwrrr

Jul 23, 2018
Nice game, really like the fact that you can unlock the gallery within 30 minutes if on the extremely easy difficulty.

Lynte

Jun 8, 2019
So... I worked hard on this game. I hope you think it's worth supporting.
If you like it, you can help me out even if you can't buy it right now:

Let other people know about it.
Independent devs are still very dependent on word of mouth. Even if you can't buy it yourself, just spread the word maybe it'll reach someone who is willing to give a little.

Wishlist it.
Just getting the wishlist number up helps with the visibility. And who knows, maybe future you will have money to spare.

HopVaFu

Jul 3, 2018
So... I worked hard on this game. I hope you think it's worth supporting.
If you like it, you can help me out even if you can't buy it right now:

Let other people know about it.
Independent devs are still very dependent on word of mouth. Even if you can't buy it yourself, just spread the word maybe it'll reach someone who is willing to give a little.

Wishlist it.
Just getting the wishlist number up helps with the visibility. And who knows, maybe future you will have money to spare.
Release it on steam, would gladly buy it there

Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
I'd buy it if it were on DLSite English, which it should be since he has an English translation. I probably just have to wait.

Reactions: Lynte

DDragon

Jul 23, 2017
Censored: Yes/Mosaics ....
WTF?
How 5x5 pix tntacle + pussy can be censored by 5x5 pix mosaic?

Lynte

Jun 8, 2019
I'd buy it if it were on DLSite English, which it should be since he has an English translation. I probably just have to wait.
It will be on DLSite English in a week or two. I don't understand the delay either but they told me that it's "normal procedure."

Release it on steam, would gladly buy it there
Not sure about this one. It's a bit risky and I've seen some get taken down and others stay up. It's really weird.
Unlike games with a female protagonist, I can't use the "Survival Story" loophole.

Reactions: Xisis
Jul 19, 2017
Is there any chance someone is working on Bloons TD but with tentacle hentai? Don't get me wrong, PvZ but with hentai is pretty fucking great, but I require more nostalgia when I jack off.

Reactions: Woodnorth

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
This can't be the first hentai Plants Vs Zombies clone... right?
There's another game like that on Legend of Krystal Forum, made with flash. It's a bit old and I'm not sure how exactly to find it since I forgot its name, but it was pretty enjoyable.

Edit: found it,
It's called "Plants VS Nymphos", so the reference to Plants VS Zombies is even more obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes