4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
What do you mean?
Nonoplayer, the creator of Tentacles Thrive (under the guise of Master Nono or something), made a post in this very thread about his game. The post has been deleted either by the moderators or by himself. As for me, I wouldn't comment too much on this.

• Wow
Reactions: Tholio

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
I deleted the post. Nobody responded so I just assumed no one cared. In the end, we are so small that I would rather have people enjoy it than having no one cares about it.

In my point of view sharing serves a legit function:
1. when there is no way to access it,
2. when it is not affordable,
3. when there is no way to try it out.
Even a big "FU" to those big greedy ass companies can be seen as one reason. But we are so tiny and being on the verge of not able to survive, I also make sure I make public releases every month to address the above three reasons. It is up to the community if they want us to continue.

Though honestly, I would rather talk about the game, what you like/dislike, so I can enhance/improve the aspects of the game.

Last edited:

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
I deleted the post. Nobody responded so I just assumed no one cared. In the end, we are so small that I would rather have people enjoy it than having no one cares about it.

In my point of view sharing serves a legit function:
1. when there is no way to access it,
2. when it is not affordable,
3. when there is no way to try it out.
Even a big "FU" to those big greedy ass companies can be seen as one reason. But we are so tiny and being on the verge of not able to survive, I also make sure I make public releases every month to address the above three reasons. It is up to the community if they want us to continue.

Though honestly, I would rather talk about the game, what you like/dislike, so I can enhance/improve the aspects of the game.
i really like the game but the update is so goddamn slow, the combat is strange, i mean its ok nothing special, why u can only double tentacles sex in the next and its random. the sex scenes are really good tho.

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
i really like the game but the update is so goddamn slow, the combat is strange, i mean its ok nothing special, why u can only double tentacles sex in the next and its random. the sex scenes are really good tho.
Thank you for liking the game. I hear you about the battle gameplay. I have revamped it probably a few dozen times, it is what I want to make but in the meantime, it is probably a bit too complicated for a hentai game. I am still thinking about how to simplify it while keeping all the monsters' effects. I would love to hear some suggestions.

As for our dev process, we produce averagely 4 voice sync animations(56 frames), 4~5 graphics, bonding stories for 2 species(8,000 words) and core features/improvement. I do feel we get more out of each dollar than others, in terms of both quality and quantity. Certain things can be more optimized, right now I can either spend a lot of time to train someone again, or put in some marketing effort to increase our budget to retain the talents or to get more help. Each writing, animation, graphical and dev task requires the processes of designing, executing, post-editing, implementing and validating. Time adds up quickly for the quality we aim for.

azginkedyy

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for liking the game. I hear you about the battle gameplay. I have revamped it probably a few dozen times, it is what I want to make but in the meantime, it is probably a bit too complicated for a hentai game. I am still thinking about how to simplify it while keeping all the monsters' effects. I would love to hear some suggestions.

As for our dev process, we produce averagely 4 voice sync animations(56 frames), 4~5 graphics, bonding stories for 2 species(8,000 words) and core features/improvement. I do feel we get more out of each dollar than others, in terms of both quality and quantity. Certain things can be more optimized, right now I can either spend a lot of time to train someone again, or put in some marketing effort to increase our budget to retain the talents or to get more help. Each writing, animation, graphical and dev task requires the processes of designing, executing, post-editing, implementing and validating. Time adds up quickly for the quality we aim for.
If you want me to delete gallery archive, i will delete.

(I mean .)

Reactions: dajj

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017

I really appreciate your efforts, and I think the monthly release is quite good, too. Compare to some Patreon creators who update once in a few months, with Patreon only builds (no public builds, or very late public builds), you are quite generous. And the contents are exceptional, for its genre. I have a big tentacles fetish and I can tell that there are very little games (if none at all) that have tentacles tag have the number of animated scenes and variety such as yours. I followed since last year and became a patron a few months ago, the earliest version I played already have some great amount of scenes already. Getting them tho, is the problem, finding the monsters is very frustrating if there is no help and combine-breeding is very time consuming and not very effective.

As for gameplay, the obvious downside is the combat system. My main complaint is that although I like particular monsters and do a lot of bonding with it, then I can't bring it to battles because its abilities are 1/Almost useless 2/Not worth the heart cost. But from what I have guessed, perhaps in future builds, we will have more bond benefits that reduce heart cost or something like that? So I will be waiting for that.

But overall, you're doing great. Keep up the good work! Again, you are quite generous as a creator, for people could just wait for one month and they get public build, but instead, they donate up to more than $5000/month, that how you know we appreciate your work! :love:

Reactions: rinrom and dajj

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
If you want me to delete gallery archive, i will delete.
(I mean .)
Aww you are too kind~ Only the Patreon builds I mind sharing, as I feel it is fairer to those who support us.

I really appreciate your efforts, and I think the monthly release is quite good, too. Compare to some Patreon creators who update once in a few months, with Patreon only builds (no public builds, or very late public builds), you are quite generous. And the contents are exceptional, for its genre. I have a big tentacles fetish and I can tell that there are very little games (if none at all) that have tentacles tag have the number of animated scenes and variety such as yours. I followed since last year and became a patron a few months ago, the earliest version I played already have some great amount of scenes already. Getting them tho, is the problem, finding the monsters is very frustrating if there is no help and combine-breeding is very time consuming and not very effective.

As for gameplay, the obvious downside is the combat system. My main complaint is that although I like particular monsters and do a lot of bonding with it, then I can't bring it to battles because its abilities are 1/Almost useless 2/Not worth the heart cost. But from what I have guessed, perhaps in future builds, we will have more bond benefits that reduce heart cost or something like that? So I will be waiting for that.

But overall, you're doing great. Keep up the good work! Again, you are quite generous as a creator, for people could just wait for one month and they get public build, but instead, they donate up to more than $5000/month, that how you know we appreciate your work! :love:
I appreciate your support mate~ We couldn't sustain that long and crafted this amount of contents without you.

We are working on all the back lore needed for the monsters, as well as an in-game graphic to display where some species reside on the map. It should make life easier.

Right now the Benefits system is designed for advantages outside of the battle. My original idea is to have some species good at battle, some good at getting/saving resources, so then we have to decide which species to max level to reach the desired ending. That being said, alot of species has no benefits yet, which can confuse people when small parts of the game are being introduced by each version.

I love getting to talk to you guys as I can sometimes find out what confuse people, or come up with ideas to help explain mechanisms to the players.

azginkedyy

Feb 10, 2018
Aww you are too kind~ Only the Patreon builds I mind sharing, as I feel it is fairer to those who support us.

I appreciate your support mate~ We couldn't sustain that long and crafted this amount of contents without you.

We are working on all the back lore needed for the monsters, as well as an in-game graphic to display where some species reside on the map. It should make life easier.

Right now the Benefits system is designed for advantages outside of the battle. My original idea is to have some species good at battle, some good at getting/saving resources, so then we have to decide which species to max level to reach the desired ending. That being said, alot of species has no benefits yet, which can confuse people when small parts of the game are being introduced by each version.

I love getting to talk to you guys as I can sometimes find out what confuse people, or come up with ideas to help explain mechanisms to the players.
Got it, but i dont like your style... Like your talking.. kinda toxic

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Nobody responded so I just assumed no one cared
Umm... I think I am a bit more on the side of "I don't know how to react" than "I don't care about it" after you posted that. Sorry if I don't respond to your post, I honestly don't know what to react to it as I thought you were mad that you found your game here.

I'll delete my pirated copy of your game from my hard drive and consider saving my money to support you as a way to redeem myself.

Reactions: matthew9999

azginkedyy

Feb 10, 2018
Umm... I think I am a bit more on the side of "I don't know how to react" than "I don't care about it" after you posted that. Sorry if I don't respond to your post, I honestly don't know what to react to it as I thought you were mad that you found your game here.

I'll delete my pirated copy of your game from my hard drive and consider saving my money to support you as a way to redeem myself.
Same for myself, i will be him Patron, support him.

Reactions: matthew9999
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes