4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The game had a shiton of potential, but i have a few suggestions to things it could be expanded and that i didn't like:

-Finding New Tentacles by clicking on the map is kinda of annoying, there should be more tools to help find new monsters.

-Add different breeding methods for Tentacles other than just oviposition. Since diversity is a main theme of the game, tentacle monsters should also procreate and impregnate in other ways such as by ovulum fertilization, orally or analy (the imagination is the limit with tentacles)

-Add the option to acquire human broodmothers to breed even more tentacles and build a tentacle empire.

Reactions: Master Nono

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Allow me to lazily reply multiple subjects XD

1) Customizing your own fleet - To be more precise, I think the difficulty was in the design rather than coding. First the battle rearranges all the units in a specific way, because of balancing issue. Like grouping 3 together has way more advantage than 1x1x1, rendering AI at a disadvantage. I still don't have a solution to this yet.

2) Finding resources easier - Yes I am trying to make finding them easier. I hope in the end I can find a balance that allows these recourses to be meaningful while keeping the difficulty not super challenging.

3) Upgrade Queen's Nest as leveling reward - That is an amazing suggestion. I am having a hard time to come up with rewards(both in-game advantages and dirty scenes) for leveling up monsters. But if I were to adapt this route, first I have to think if I can come up with idea like these for all 60+ species. Second being how do I explain them in game, as people are already complaining that the game is being a bit challenging for a hentai game.

4) Add another character - This can be difficult to scale as all of our crafts are hand-drawn frame by frame. So one extra female character would mean minimum 60+ new animation extent of scope. I do am considering having one of the ending to offer a new character, but she won't deal with all 60+ species.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Allow me to lazily reply multiple subjects XD

1) Customizing your own fleet - To be more precise, I think the difficulty was in the design rather than coding. First the battle rearranges all the units in a specific way, because of balancing issue. Like grouping 3 together has way more advantage than 1x1x1, rendering AI at a disadvantage. I still don't have a solution to this yet.
Yes, the random construction of troops in battle is one more surprise ... sometimes arrows go ahead of the melee. It would be nice if you had the opportunity to customize the construction of the battle. And AI groupings of 3 creatures is not a problem if you can make your own construction.

2) Finding resources easier - Yes I am trying to make finding them easier. I hope in the end I can find a balance that allows these recourses to be meaningful while keeping the difficulty not super challenging.
can make it initially difficult, with the possibility of simplification when developing a character and monsters (as a reward for the development of monsters)

3) Upgrade Queen's Nest as leveling reward - That is an amazing suggestion. I am having a hard time to come up with rewards(both in-game advantages and dirty scenes) for leveling up monsters. But if I were to adapt this route, first I have to think if I can come up with idea like these for all 60+ species. Second being how do I explain them in game, as people are already complaining that the game is being a bit challenging for a hentai game.
can be made as a reward increase the parameters of the character / Royal army / Blessing during the battle or defenses / lower the price of action points (one monster affects only a certain action) / increase the effectiveness of actions (healing, reconnaissance)

4) Add another character - This can be difficult to scale as all of our crafts are hand-drawn frame by frame. So one extra female character would mean minimum 60+ new animation extent of scope. I do am considering having one of the ending to offer a new character, but she won't deal with all 60+ species.
NO! NO HUMAN FEMALES! ONLY LILITH! ONLY THE QUEEN OF BROOD!

Reactions: Esht and Syrits

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I can't follow those directions. "Go northwest," etc. is very vague: do you mean within the same hex, or the same region within that hex (i.e. the northwestern part of the jungle, if we're in the jungle region of the starting hex) or just northwest of where I last clicked?

It's very vague and frustrating trying to find these creatures, which is a shame because it's a pretty cool game otherwise.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
I can't follow those directions. "Go northwest," etc. is very vague: do you mean within the same hex, or the same region within that hex (i.e. the northwestern part of the jungle, if we're in the jungle region of the starting hex) or just northwest of where I last clicked?

It's very vague and frustrating trying to find these creatures, which is a shame because it's a pretty cool game otherwise.
The wiki has all the habitats. If necessary, I can post screenshots with the exact habitat

Reactions: dajj and Xol

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Yea, I heard a few times the directions were a bit confusing. The directions are provided for species within the current territory. But sometimes, like the Secret Garden, it would offer confusing directions because there are multiple species residing.

This is temporary. In the end, I want to relocate most of the species around the world, likely one per each location. Right now due to our limited territories, I have to put a lot of them together.

Chimi

Dec 30, 2017
You've got something with great potential here.
I've overall enjoyed my time with this game and I think the artstyle is great too.

For me personally I have one major point of criticism, which is probably something that's not too difficult to implement if you would be willing.

A return to the rest area button. It could be implemented on the menu frame at the bottom, like the world map button, but take you back to the house. Right now if you're out trying to find a monster, you have to go through your moves (probably not finding it, depending on if you know where it is or not), then click World Map - > Central Area -> Secret Garden - > Rest Area and THEN rest. It doesn't seem like much maybe, but when you're playing for a long time it's a lot of extra time and clicks that takes you a bit out of it.

The change that allows you to see the names of the areas after scouting is very welcome and helps a lot, and being able to put some of your monsters in the areas is great as well, though I really would like to see a function that lets you just release a monster permanently, as the slots can fill up rather quickly in both areas and at home.

Another thing is it's hard to know what some things are. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all if a game is complex, in fact I really like it. But I'd like to be able to have the information so that I know what's going on.

Just as an example, when sending a monster out to hunt.
It says you will gain Food, Hearts, +1 RP. Alright. Food and Hearts sounds good (not entire sure what they do but they are a resource so I know they will be important). But what is RP?
The prediction window is great. It shows alot of useful information, change in mood, stamina use, probably will get x food and hearts. But then it says RP -1. This is a bit confusing. Again, not sure what RP is, but in hunting gains it says gain +1, and prediction says -1.

Monsters also have BEvt. I have no idea what this stands for. I'm guessing it's something to do with the monsters affection or loyalty towards me or something, but "BEvt" doesn't tell me what it is.

Overall however, this just looks better and better. Great job!

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
A return to the rest area button. It could be implemented on the menu frame at the bottom, like the world map button, but take you back to the house. Right now if you're out trying to find a monster, you have to go through your moves (probably not finding it, depending on if you know where it is or not), then click World Map - > Central Area -> Secret Garden - > Rest Area and THEN rest. It doesn't seem like much maybe, but when you're playing for a long time it's a lot of extra time and clicks that takes you a bit out of it.
I strongly second this suggestion! I can't believe I forgot to mention it, but that's been a gripe of mine since the early days, too. Constantly having to navigate back to the rest area is a pain in the ass, so PLEASE give us a shortcut!

The change that allows you to see the names of the areas after scouting is very welcome and helps a lot, and being able to put some of your monsters in the areas is great as well, though I really would like to see a function that lets you just release a monster permanently, as the slots can fill up rather quickly in both areas and at home.
I believe the latter is already a planned feature that just isn't implemented yet IIRC. But speaking to the former point, it'd be nice if the map had some way of showing the names of the different regions, too!

Another thing is it's hard to know what some things are. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all if a game is complex, in fact I really like it. But I'd like to be able to have the information so that I know what's going on.

Just as an example, when sending a monster out to hunt.
It says you will gain Food, Hearts, +1 RP. Alright. Food and Hearts sounds good (not entire sure what they do but they are a resource so I know they will be important). But what is RP?
The prediction window is great. It shows alot of useful information, change in mood, stamina use, probably will get x food and hearts. But then it says RP -1. This is a bit confusing. Again, not sure what RP is, but in hunting gains it says gain +1, and prediction says -1.

Monsters also have BEvt. I have no idea what this stands for. I'm guessing it's something to do with the monsters affection or loyalty towards me or something, but "BEvt" doesn't tell me what it is.

Overall however, this just looks better and better. Great job!
Some of these probably could be better explained, I agree- but I can answer the RP one. It stands for "relationship points", which is kind of the "experience" used to determine a creature's level. Various abilities require a certain level to activate, etc. And IIRC it also improves their combat effectiveness, to a degree.

Reactions: Akachan
Feb 11, 2018
-Add the option to acquire human broodmothers to breed even more tentacles and build a tentacle empire.
Wow this guy has the idea that will skyrocket the game , imagine an additional female character in the sex scenes. Having some tentacle pleasuring both lilith and some other very sexy female at the same time opens up a whole lot possible unique scenes. Maybe some lesbian action too! (I hope)

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Wow this guy has the idea that will skyrocket the game , imagine an additional female character in the sex scenes. Having some tentacle pleasuring both lilith and some other very sexy female at the same time opens up a whole lot possible unique scenes. Maybe some lesbian action too! (I hope)
Thanks! Not only having the option to have broodmothers would speed up the process of creating tentacle monsters in the game, but would also fill the fetish of people who would want to see other types of woman characters too and even expand the stor yand characterization.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I don't want to write a review for this game. I really really want to give it 5 stars, but at the moment I just can't.

The animations and texts are really like this
just_right.png

And there are lots of them! This game really delivers when it comes to adult content, I can't stress this enough.

Although, I guess some texts are a legacy of an older era where MC isn't banished instantly. For example it makes no sense for her to worry about what the people at the court will think. Bitch, you're exiled already. Also the prose is just a tiny bit too purple for my taste, but that's minor.

Sadly, the rest of the game is less than perfect. I see some of the criticisms have been raised ITT, but I'll reiterate some.

Some parts of of the game is really annoyingly opaque. It took me a while to figure out that I could boost my troops in battle, then it took some more time to figure out the rules for the boost. The same was for bonding with species not native to the garden. And I still don't understand what RP and BEvt stand for (relationship points and... nope, I'm lost).

The worst offender currently is the rest mechanic. You get 5 actions per turn, and when you exhaust those, you need to click on the map, then the home region, then the garden, then the house, then rest AND THEN THE GAME ASKS WHETHER I AM SURE?? NO! I have no actions left, so my only possible action is to sleep, but I am really not sure. And then when I wake up, I have to click on the map again, and navigate to where I've stopped last time. This is really, really, really crappy UX. It would be good to be able to return home in 1 click, and ideally rest in 1 click without returning home at all.

Organizing the royal army is also... frustrating, with my only available actions being expel from the roster and add to the end of the roster. This would be fine if the order of the units did not matter, but it does. First two units are glued to the last two in battle, so if I want to change units 3-6, I have to kick and re-add 7-8 as well. Really annoying. At least you can do some rearrangement before battle, thanks for that.

So yeah, really wouldn't be able to 5 star this one, not while being honest with myself.

Chimi

Dec 30, 2017
I believe the latter is already a planned feature that just isn't implemented yet IIRC. But speaking to the former point, it'd be nice if the map had some way of showing the names of the different regions, too!
Well you can see the names if you've sent a monster to scout the region!

As fun as this would be, the amount of extra work this would take for the animator cannot be understated. Keep in mind that they're all handdrawn frame by frame. So first you have to double the amount of animations, and then add extra. It would be an insane amount of work.

So, as fun as it would be, I think it's better for the game and for the sanity of the animator to focus on Lilith for now.

Reactions: dajj and Xol

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Sorry, have been rushing for the update. New updates are ready! You can check them out here:

1. Yea we will have easier rest option.
2. Yes we need a pregnancy tag!
3. I am lurking here more to gather feedback for sure. Thank you guys^^ I have quite a long list now. I am making polls so Patreons can decide which features to be developed first, and which are not needed.

And make sure to share what's good or bad in the new updates!

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry, have been rushing for the update. New updates are ready! You can check them out here:

1. Yea we will have easier rest option.
2. Yes we need a pregnancy tag!
3. I am lurking here more to gather feedback for sure. Thank you guys^^ I have quite a long list now. I am making polls so Patreons can decide which features to be developed first, and which are not needed.

And make sure share what's good or bad in the new updates!
Hey Nono. Please take the "feedback" here with a huge grain of salt since everybody has their own idea of what a game should be. Treat it more like a suggestion box, where you throw away 99% of the ideas :)

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Haha, any feedback is appreciated^^ Of course, there are limitations, like making another character(which would increase scope 2x just like that). But I need to know what's good or bad(confusing, complicated, repetitive, or simply not fun etc), so I can allocate more or less resources on them. It is important because my preference may not be the same as the majority.

Our battle gameplay was so complicated, I actually had to revamp it like 3~4 times. If I didn't receive lots of feedback, I would have thought people love it^O^ If you guys are interested, you can check it out:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Haha, any feedback is appreciated^^ Of course, there are limitations, like making another character(which would increase scope 2x just like that). But I need to know what's good or bad(confusing, complicated, repetitive, or simply not fun etc), so I can allocate more or less resources on them. It is important because my preference may not be the same as the majority.

Our battle gameplay was so complicated, I actually had to revamp it like 3~4 times. If I didn't receive lots of feedback, I would have thought people love it^O^ If you guys are interested, you can check it out:
Not gonna lie. That system needs even more explaining that the original. Looks better though

Reactions: Xol

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
fuck guys, my save got ccleaner'd again. u guys got a spare save? i'd appreciate it if it was on the complete side too. the version i was playing was 4.0b, but i guess we have 4.02 now which is really nice. this game actually made me want to grind, except for tedious sht like resting, and the rng of looking for new tentacles (because how tf do u pinpoint their locations). Thank you!

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I would like to point out to the dev that despite what the Moth bonding scene says, Lilith should not have a prostate since she is a woman

• Haha

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Wow, this combat demo is brutal. The time constraints are just too harsh for a newbie, and you can't select a slot for your monster which is super inconvenient. All combined is just too much.

And I still have no idea what stats like agility do, so no idea how useful are AGI buffs/debuffs. The core puzzle is okay, but the triple click feels... clunky? Maybe a button for the final step.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes