4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Hehe, thank you for trying. I really thought using a puzzle to spawn monsters was a good idea. The problem was, it wasn't ^O^ I think it is too complicated for an indie size, single-player game, let alone being a hentai game.

Agility determines hit/miss chance. Each 1% difference between the combatants represents a percentage of miss chance. I will write up a better in-game guide.

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Hehe yea, it is arranged. Right now when you hear "Phewp" instead of "Plattka", a missed attack happens XD

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Hehe thanks. I hope it will fit well with the background once done.

You can mlem, but it will likely taste a bit like your screen XD

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
We are trying something new. A more closed-up angle for some scenes.

Just want to share this.
That's a great idea. You just have to add a few more details to her lady parts if you are going to be that close. Having a simple pink slit works from afar but not for this (maybe some wrinkles for the asshole - but that's secondary)

Jan 22, 2018
I'm gonna second that feet idea first, and would it be too much work to cycle different animations within one bonding event, with the cum scene be the end of that paragraph, Nono?

Akachan

Jan 18, 2018
I hope it's not a dumb question, but how to bond with species not found in the "first region"?

kamikazinani

Feb 26, 2018
I have a problem with loading my save files, every time I press the load button it doesn't do anything, I'm not sure if I did something wrong when saving or something else. it's just really frustrating that I have to start all over again every time so any help with that, please

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I have a problem with loading my save files, every time I press the load button it doesn't do anything, I'm not sure if I did something wrong when saving or something else. it's just really frustrating that I have to start all over again every time so any help with that, please
The path for windows saves is something like this
c:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\PEWXJLL7\localhost\Games\N09\Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v4b.exe\
You replace "Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v4b.exe" with whatever your executable name is and put your saves there. It should work. If not then maybe the saves are too old or some bug.
Also don't clear browser cache after you save - if you delete cookies it will delete the saves

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes