4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Hello people! I decided to do two things.
The first is to show you new scenes from the game. Yes, while the game itself is delayed, but scenes regularly appear, so the game is alive.
The second is to ask for help once again with pulling the text of the scenes out of the game. I'm interested in reading the stories themselves and Lilith's dialogues with monsters. Can someone help with this?
Octoseal25.gif
Octoseal3.gif
Myrimidon242.gif

qwertyu12345678

Mar 25, 2021
The first is to show you new scenes from the game. Yes, while the game itself is delayed, but scenes regularly appear, so the game is alive.
The second is to ask for help once again with pulling the text of the scenes out of the game. I'm interested in reading the stories themselves and Lilith's dialogues with monsters. Can someone help with this?
View attachment 1155253
View attachment 1155254
View attachment 1155256
Can you uppload some more scenes please?))

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
View attachment 1155253
View attachment 1155254
View attachment 1155256
I know I'm asking much, but having a small gif with the ejaculation after the main scene gif would enhance the corruption and breeding theme. Not speaking specifically for these, but for the vaginal acts in general.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking a complex detail, and I love the game already, but something to show as "completing the breed" would make those scenes better for the player experience. You know, enhancing the taboo.

Recommendations aside, the scenes are great, specially the first one. For some reason I've always prefered her barefoot, but that's just personal preference.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
I know I'm asking much, but having a small gif with the ejaculation after the main scene gif would enhance the corruption and breeding theme. Not speaking specifically for these, but for the vaginal acts in general.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking a complex detail, and I love the game already, but something to show as "completing the breed" would make those scenes better for the player experience. You know, enhancing the taboo.

Recommendations aside, the scenes are great, specially the first one. For some reason I've always prefered her barefoot, but that's just personal preference.
I don't quite understand what you're asking and why.

Rooka2356

Feb 1, 2021
I don't quite understand what you're asking and why.
He's saying/asking if you can get the whole animation to the new sex scene uploaded but that's not possible since MasterNono is still working on the game and haven't release any updates beside the new small sex scenes of course. They just got to understand this is all he can show since he know how impatience people will get without any new updates but some people still need to understand this man is trying to rework on his entire game ever since flash died out in early 2021.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
He's saying/asking if you can get the whole animation to the new sex scene uploaded but that's not possible since MasterNono is still working on the game and haven't release any updates beside the new small sex scenes of course. They just got to understand this is all he can show since he know how impatience people will get without any new updates but some people still need to understand this man is trying to rework on his entire game ever since flash died out in early 2021.
Understood. Thanks.
Unfortunately, I can't do this, as I can't sort out the game files.
If I could pull the animation and text from the game, then yes. And so I just throw off what's on the patreon.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Understood. Thanks.
Unfortunately, I can't do this, as I can't sort out the game files.
If I could pull the animation and text from the game, then yes. And so I just throw off what's on the patreon.
I think he wanted to see the cum to go inside the Lilith. That is my interpretation of the question.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Ehhhhh, guys, how to play it? I mean game itself, not how launch it by drag-drop on flash player.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What exactly is wrong? What is the difficulty?

What exactly is wrong? What is the difficulty?
Well, somehow managed to click my way to the point where Im exiled from castle. Now Im in secret garden and I have explore option.
Sometimes while exploring tentacle monster fuck and make me pregnant for several turns. I give birth to the new monster and...what next? Im stuck in the loop "explore - fuck - give birth - goto 1". I dont know what game wants from me.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I reach the end of tentacle tree, but I still have vague idea what I should do and how things works. new_1.png

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to choose specific scenes for every monster in the secret memory? thanks

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Was the text amended to remove rape for Patreon reasons? I feel like something is different since the last time I opened up this game.
Possibly. I don't recall the word being mentioned in the game, although the act is integral to the gameplay. When she is exploring the different areas she might run across a new monster. Hints are given as to where to explore. I believe the only act of rape happens at the beginning of the game when she becomes pregnant and gets kicked out of the kingdom. After that, she is trying to survive long enough to build a monster army and retake the kingdom. In order to do that she needs to earn her monsters' trust and recruit a lot more monsters. But, she has to find them first... Welcome to the game.

Reactions: alozer
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes